PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find a string for my game !

Genesys
01-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi folks,

Here's my game: Big hitter, with not much spin but decent spin (only in defense when needed), deep shots and the point is always made in 2 or 3 strokes, either for a winner (or a fault :twisted:) or to attack the net.

I'm playing with FXP Radical, what string would you put ?

tennisfreak15347
01-11-2009, 06:18 AM
well first off, what are your current strings, and what are you looking for that you're not finding out of your set-up?

Genesys
01-11-2009, 06:23 AM
well first off, what are your current strings, and what are you looking for that you're not finding out of your set-up?

I'm currently playing with a poor synthetic gut, created by a european brand, very cheap, for price as well as for quality :).

Here's what I want: Great control, good ball speed, decent spin, feel and touch for volleys

Valjean
01-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Babolat's Addiction, then.

tenniskillz
01-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Try Kirschbaum P2 or Pro Line II, both polys with good control, decent power, and good feel. I think that P2 is a more control string while, PL II is a little bit more powerful and has better touch. If poly gives you problems then try Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase, one of the best control/feel multis i've ever tried.

vndesu
01-11-2009, 08:36 AM
topspin cyberflashes.

i liked it wen i tried out my friends fxp rad

Genesys
01-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Try Kirschbaum P2 or Pro Line II, both polys with good control, decent power, and good feel. I think that P2 is a more control string while, PL II is a little bit more powerful and has better touch. If poly gives you problems then try Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase, one of the best control/feel multis i've ever tried.

No, I only focus on poly :)

So for the moment:
- Pro Line II
- Cyberflash (or Cyberpower?!)

Genesys
01-11-2009, 10:19 AM
Can MSV HEX be a good choice even though I don't use that much amount of spin ?

NickC
01-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Can MSV HEX be a good choice even though I don't use that much amount of spin ?

No. Don't use it unless you're looking to get more spin from your shots and you have great batspeed. Go for Big Banger Alu Power or Big Banger Original.