PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for this girl

Viper
01-11-2009, 05:09 PM
So I've been after this girl for the longest time. And recently, the balls have bounced in my favor and she's starting to come around ;)

So the ever looming Valentines day is approaching, so my initial, nice caring sweet personality side of me said "DELIVER FLOWERS!". I felt totally awesome going through the ordering process...until I realized it would cost around $60 to get them to her.

I was wondering if any of you guys have had any sucess in the this whole affection business and if there are any nice, gifts under $25 or so.

sureshs
01-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Kps88.........

Viper
01-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Kps88.........

That's what she should be getting me :)

Fee
01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
If she's a girl under the age of 18, a stuffed animal of almost any kind will work, just make sure it is wearing a bow of some kind and get a sappy card to go with it.

If she's a woman over the age of 21, a good bottle of champagne. A woman between the ages of 18 and 21 is tough. She might be okay with a stuffed animal, but if she needs something she can show off in front of her friends, perhaps a balloon bouquet would work. Large, showy, not as expensive as flowers.

Or you can give her a bunch of little gifts between now and then, then tell her that you don't a commercial greeting card holiday to show your appreciation.

babolatchaznike
01-11-2009, 05:32 PM
just get her somthing that she likes what is she into?

sapient007
01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
ruffie flavored diet coke

Viper
01-11-2009, 05:42 PM
If she's a girl under the age of 18, a stuffed animal of almost any kind will work, just make sure it is wearing a bow of some kind and get a sappy card to go with it.

If she's a woman over the age of 21, a good bottle of champagne. A woman between the ages of 18 and 21 is tough. She might be okay with a stuffed animal, but if she needs something she can show off in front of her friends, perhaps a balloon bouquet would work. Large, showy, not as expensive as flowers.

Or you can give her a bunch of little gifts between now and then, then tell her that you don't a commercial greeting card holiday to show your appreciation.

She is under 18...very girly and giddy...stuffed animal sounds right up her alley lol

just get her somthing that she likes what is she into?

Dance...very hard to find something related.

veritech
01-11-2009, 05:43 PM
like Fee said, maybe a stuffed animal or something similar.

the effort should primarily go into figuring out what you're planning to do with her for valentine's day. you are taking her out... aren't ya?

TheShaun
01-11-2009, 05:46 PM
So I've been after this girl for the longest time. And recently, the balls have bounced in my favor and she's starting to come around ;)

So the ever looming Valentines day is approaching, so my initial, nice caring sweet personality side of me said "DELIVER FLOWERS!". I felt totally awesome going through the ordering process...until I realized it would cost around $60 to get them to her.

I was wondering if any of you guys have had any sucess in the this whole affection business and if there are any nice, gifts under $25 or so.

So, the old girl has finally come around, eh? they always do...

Take your $25 and head over to the butcher shop and buy her the finest steak you can. Wrap it up in something the blood won't leak through, hand it to her, and sit back and watch the look of love come across her face. Her eyes will sparkle and her smile will shine..... oh, wait, that's what I want!

I wish you luck.

When you've been with your girl as long as I have, I just ask her to send me the link to what she wants. A few mouse clicks and we can put Valentines 2009 behind us. Of course I get her some other trinket, flowers and dinner. But the main gift comes from her mind.

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
A teddy bear wearing that what ballet dancers wear, sorry dont know the name of it -.-

Headshotterer
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
chocholate laxitaves

TheShaun
01-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Ab roller .

TheShaun
01-11-2009, 06:04 PM
sand paper. but not just one grit, a multitude of grits. if you want to be the big man on campus, get her a level. all of these great gift ideas can be found at your local home repair center.

vandre
01-11-2009, 06:09 PM
just cause you use a very cool racquet, mr. viper, i will give you my two cents...

...give her something personal. if you listen to her, she will prolly drops some hints or at the very least give you a clue of what she's into (in case you don't already know).

some women get really fed up with gifts that seem "corporate" (dozen roses for valentine's day, etc.). and some women are just plain ole "picky"!

sounds like you've got a good start on something, though!

Ballinbob
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
At least you have a girl....

Anyway, I think the stuffed animal idea is great. Just have the stuffed animal wear a bow tie,crown, or tutu or something like that. Then have him hold a letter that you wrote.

Good luck:)

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
At least you have a girl....

Anyway, I think the stuffed animal idea is great. Just have the stuffed animal wear a bow tie,crown, or tutu or something like that. Then have him hold a letter that you wrote.

Good luck:)

That might be why you havent gotten a girl yet ;)

Edit: if your talking about the stuffed animal my bad lol.

mistapooh
01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
25 bucks; get her something functional like some mittens and throw in a card.

samster
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Starbucks Giftcard?

tenniskid3119
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
$25

10chars

Ballinbob
01-11-2009, 06:37 PM
haha you know what I meant:)

I'm still looking for someone, except my first experience has made me alot more cautious/careful so it might be awhile. I'm just going with the flow lol. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyway (if that makes sense)

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-11-2009, 06:39 PM
haha you know what I meant:)

I'm still looking for someone, except my first experience has made me alot more cautious/careful so it might be awhile. I'm just going with the flow lol. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyway (if that makes sense)

yeah, I was trying to help with your thread, you gave up on that girl? Or is there still hope?

Ballinbob
01-11-2009, 06:46 PM
yeah, I was trying to help with your thread, you gave up on that girl? Or is there still hope?

Na dude I got rejected before I even asked her out lol. She found out I liked her and then told me "lets just be friends". She talked to me and stuff though, and so I thought she liked me back, but I guess I was wrong. We'll see what happens this time when I find someone. There's a girl I have in mind, but I want to talk to her more before I do anything. Girls are confusing sometimes, and I want to make sure I don't misinterpret anything. I'll probably make another thread when I get the girls number so you guys can guide me through this as it is my first time an all..

But until then, i'm just going with the flow:)

Viper
01-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Wow, everyone thanks for the responses. It's overwhelming actually :)

I liked the stuffed animal, and the starbucks card is a really good idea.

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Na dude I got rejected before I even asked her out lol. She found out I liked her and then told me "lets just be friends". She talked to me and stuff though, and so I thought she liked me back, but I guess I was wrong. We'll see what happens this time when I find someone. There's a girl I have in mind, but I want to talk to her more before I do anything. Girls are confusing sometimes, and I want to make sure I don't misinterpret anything. I'll probably make another thread when I get the girls number so you guys can guide me through this as it is my first time an all..

Thats what you need to do when going after girls too. Sorry bout yer little rejection thing, sometimes it doesnt work out, you gotta suck it up though, the worst part is buying them gifts, all your extra little change for tennis equipment goes to another person, and your sitting there with 1 racquet, while JollyRoger has 25. ;)

RestockingTues
01-11-2009, 06:49 PM
I'd say go with mittens! Those are sweet because when it's cold and you're not around to warm her hands, she can put on the mittens and it's like you're holding her hand.

We need an expert on this. Hey Fee, what would YOU want for Valentine's day?

RestockingTues
01-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Wow, everyone thanks for the responses. It's overwhelming actually :)

I liked the stuffed animal, and the starbucks card is a really good idea.
Don't get her the Starbucks card, a better idea is to get a stuffed animal, and take her to Starbucks.
After you buy her a drink, give her the stuffed animal! :D

In my area, the local grocery stores usually sell roses in February for $20 a dozen, but most of them aren't that great looking.

RestockingTues
01-11-2009, 06:51 PM

I hope she doesn't read this thread. :?

TheShaun
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
With a name like Viper, she should be buying you the gifts!

Ballinbob
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Jolly has 25 rackets? Why though... isn't like 2-3 enough?

And yeah this time will be different for sure when I deal with girls. I learned, and I learned it the hard way.

edit-mittens lol..? Even if it was cold I wouldnt wear mittens

edit again-she wont read this lol. I dont know why she would be looking around on a tennis forum. Either way no way she would know its me..

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Jolly has 25 rackets? Why though... isn't like 2-3 enough?

And yeah this time will be different for sure when I deal with girls. I learned, and I learned it the hard way.

edit-mittens lol..? Even if it was cold I wouldnt wear mittens

Uhmm, actually I forgot why he has so many racquets, but its funny seeing them piled on top of eachother in his pictures. mittens arent bad, but thats the wrong road to take with someone that isnt very intimate with you. I say body lotion ;) jk jk

Fee
01-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I'd say go with mittens! Those are sweet because when it's cold and you're not around to warm her hands, she can put on the mittens and it's like you're holding her hand.

We need an expert on this. Hey Fee, what would YOU want for Valentine's day?

My husband and I have never celebrated Valentine's Day together (because we don't need a greeting card holiday to say 'I love you'). We have our own days to celebrate and we usually don't have to fight to get a dinner reservation on any of them.

Viper, if you are taking your girlfriend out for VD, take her the day before to save yourself the headache. You can tell her you wanted to celebrate before everyone else ruined it, or something like that.

atatu
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
The stuffed animal is ok, but include a "home made" card, not one you bought at Walgreens. Just use some imagination on the card, it's not hard, and she will appreciate the fact that you took the time to make her a card.

RestockingTues
01-11-2009, 08:31 PM
My husband and I have never celebrated Valentine's Day together (because we don't need a greeting card holiday to say 'I love you'). We have our own days to celebrate and we usually don't have to fight to get a dinner reservation on any of them.

Viper, if you are taking your girlfriend out for VD, take her the day before to save yourself the headache. You can tell her you wanted to celebrate before everyone else ruined it, or something like that.
That's adorable :)

RestockingTues
01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Uhmm, actually I forgot why he has so many racquets, but its funny seeing them piled on top of eachother in his pictures. mittens arent bad, but thats the wrong road to take with someone that isnt very intimate with you. I say body lotion ;) jk jk
Why stop at body lotion? Pick up some KY Jelly :lol:

Making a card is nice too, but last year I remember a guy at my school gave a bunch of his friends poster board, and on each board there was a word. His friends were supposed to line up and the words would spell out "Will you be my Valentine?" while he offered a girl flowers and a smile.

The girl LOVED it.

J011yroger
01-11-2009, 08:53 PM
and your sitting there with 1 racquet, while JollyRoger has 25. ;)

FYI: JollyRoger has also spent his share of money on girls.

J

BetterTen
01-11-2009, 09:12 PM
BallinBob wrote: She told me "lets just be friends".

What is wrong with that? Some girls are nice to talk to and enjoy their conversations. With this attitude, rejection is not an issue!

CanadianChic
01-11-2009, 11:36 PM

Translation...you wore her down? ;)

Weak attempt at humour. Try again.

chocholate laxitaves

Ditto.

Starbucks Giftcard?

Uggh! Bitter bucks?

I agree with the teddy bear as well. I remember when I was around 14 this guy I had been dating (or as close as fourteen year olds come to it) came up to me on VDay at my locker. He gave me this beautifully wrapped gift and when I opened it there was a gold chain, gold bracelet and pretty matching gold earrings inside. I gave it back to him.

I also remember when I was maybe 13, the boy I had a mad crush on came over to my house in the early evening (his parents drove him across town) and he gave my mom a gift for me. I was sick that VDay so I watched from my bedroom window. Anyway, it was a little stuffed bear, a gigantic bag of red, pink and white jelly beans and a card he made himself. I was beside myself and have never forgotten to this day.

The point of this story is that when you care for someone and they show an expression of their affections in return it is the best feeling in the world. The one thing most young men fail to grasp is that to sincerely show that you care is the one thing a girl is wanting. Unless she's a money grubber, in which case you'd be better off without her. For $25.00 I would take her for a nice inexpensive dinner followed by a long walk. During the walk, open up and tell her all the things that you want to get off your chest and follow it up with a coffee somewhere cozy and private. Finish the date by giving her a card you've made yourself - she'll treasure it like the biggest diamond in the store window.

quest01
01-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Get her an Xbox 360.

mellofelow
01-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Interestingly enough, the first date with my wife was on Valentines.

A single beautiful long stem rose, a nice dinner at a decent restaurant (doesn't have to be extravagant)... most importantly, be engaging and JUST LISTEN.

fluffy Beaver
01-12-2009, 12:46 AM
The stuffed animal idea is good, but to take it up a notch, don't just get any stuffed animal.

Take your time and go to "build a bear workshop" and create a stuffed animal (you can choose between various animals from bunnies to bears) and dress it up in things she likes (ex: you can make it from a doctor, sports genre etc) or something that you.

I think this puts more thought into what you give her. Don't remember the cost but it isn't too much.

Edit: Here's some info http://www.buildabear.com/ these places are all over the place like malls.

The animals range from $10 and up and looks like accessories range around $2+. Only things like furniture are expensive which I find very unnecessary. Funny stuff, they have many sandals, dress shoes, boots all good for a girly girl ;)

Okazaki Fragment
01-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Sandberg and Timberlake provided a simple step by step guide for this very situation. I would follow their advice.

cucio
01-12-2009, 01:14 AM
I agree with the teddy bear as well...

So let me get this straight. At 13 a guy gives you a teddy bear that you will treasure forever. At 14 you are with another guy who gives you golden trinkets.

Viper, maybe the teddy bear is not such a good idea if it won't get you more than a one-year relationship.

CanadianChic
01-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Tsk, tsk...you know what they say about those who assume. I do not like to divulge personal info on an internet forum, but will clarify as this is the past.

The one who gave me the jelly beans was a great guy. My attention span at thirteen was limited (as it should be) and I let him go. Now, the one who bought me gold the following year was let go almost immediately after. Again, my attention span was still very limited (as is the norm). The difference between the two is that I gave the bean guy a second shot at bat a couple years later while the gold one never even made it past the dugout. ;)

albino smurf
01-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Get matching $12.50 tattoos.

lovecr717
01-12-2009, 06:24 AM
You gotta know what she likes.

In my case, I have received a few stuffed toys or dolls and I really didnt like them. Never played with those things, so they ended up got stuck in my cupboard. I prefer people to write me a card. Occasionally , I'mma take them out and read them. It always bring back those lovely memories. Plus, cards last absolutely forever if you take good care of them.

So, I suggest you write her a card. But not those bloody cliche lines , eg: happy birthday. Try to write your feelings or erm, your thought on her or anything that makes sense and sounds sweet.

Or, do you have anything that you love so much and really want to share with her? You can give it as a gift too.

Good luck with that.

origmarm
01-12-2009, 06:43 AM
I wish everyone would stop calling Valentine's day "VD", it's pretty off-putting :)

NineMileSkid
01-12-2009, 07:19 AM
A teddy bear wearing that what ballet dancers wear, sorry dont know the name of it -.-

That would be a 2 2.

mozzer
01-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Get her an Xbox 360.
Dude, i would only think that would work if you were married as you are in the same house, therefore you can use it :D

Seriously CanadianChic, when you were 14 some boy bought you a necklace and earings? How old are you now by the way, maybe you could help me too, im 16. haha :D

Lakoste
01-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Teddy Bears? Dinner the night before? Wow... :|

Gifts for Valentines day really depends on how close you are to the chick. It doesn't sound like you are, so it is better off to just take her out for the night, no gifts. Dinner at a local diner probably isn't too expensive. A single rose can't hurt you either.

oscar_2424
01-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Teddy Bears? Dinner the night before? Wow... :|

Gifts for Valentines day really depends on how close you are to the chick. It doesn't sound like you are, so it is better off to just take her out for the night, no gifts. Dinner at a local diner probably isn't too expensive. A single rose can't hurt you either.

lakoste, long time how r u

sureshs
01-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Just get her a $25 gift certificate for Target or WalMart. In this economy, WalMart goes a long way.

sureshs
01-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Viper, if you are taking your girlfriend out for VD, take her the day before to save yourself the headache.

Is that the best abbreviation you could think of?

Lakoste
01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
lakoste, long time how r u

Long time indeed. Life has been good, not complaining. What you been up to?

jim e
01-12-2009, 02:47 PM

First of all , all girls like jewelry. You can certainly find something nice that is not very expensive.(There are a # of inexpensive items).Put it in a small box, then get the small inexpensive stuffed animal and put the box in the animals hands, then write out your own card to her, get a blank card and write it out. If you don't know what to exactly write, then look at all the cards and get some ideas to write in it,and put the card with it all. With that you should be all set, and in your price range.

CanadianChic
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
That is a cute idea but not possible with a $25 budget. Don't buy a woman costume jewelry...especially if you don't know her taste. It would be better to get her a gift certificate for a funky, inexpensive little bobble boutique. I stand by the dinner and walk idea.

Everyone feels the need to buy and receive expensive gifts because that is what has been driven into us by the over-hyped, money-making marketing explosion. I don't think it's appropriate to buy someone an article of jewelry unless you've hit the three month mark and even then it's tricky. Save the big gifts for later. She needs an expression right now, not a trinket.

By all means celebrate the day with her and then show her you care by sending her flowers out of the blue just because you're thinking of her, surprising her at work or wherever with a coffee (knowing how she likes it), cooking her a meal (by yourself) because you have taken the time to get to know what foods she enjoys....those are the little things that show you are more than just another guy in the crowd.

Ballinbob
01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
My husband and I

Okay now I feel dumb..... Never knew Fee was a girl

Can't believe I didn't catch that before:shock:

sureshs
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM

How could you conclusively conclude that?

TokyopunK
01-12-2009, 05:29 PM
My husband got me a nice pair of boxers with hearts on them when we were in high school.

It was the greatest gift ever!

Ballinbob
01-12-2009, 05:43 PM
How could you conclusively conclude that?

He-I mean she, yelled at me in another thread and it kinda sounded like something my dad would do lol. I know now though haha, my bad

Necroblood
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Same thing happened with me before Christmas. I ended up getting her a 76 dollar gift box of Burberry brit. She loved it, but I only got it because I knew what she had liked. Maybe you should try to ask her what she wants indirectly, and then when you give it to her she'll appreciate it even more.

Fee
01-12-2009, 07:28 PM

I'm not a girl. Girls can't get married. Try again, the correct word starts with a w and ends with an n. ;)

{Bob, I love teasing you now that I know how tough you are.}

Kobble
01-12-2009, 07:30 PM
sand paper. but not just one grit, a multitude of grits. if you want to be the big man on campus, get her a level. all of these great gift ideas can be found at your local home repair center.
Get her a hawk and trowel, and she can repair my drywall.

TheShaun
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not a girl. Girls can't get married. Try again, the correct word starts with a w and ends with an n. ;)

Wonton? :confused:

baseline08thrasher
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Get a nice box of chocolates that you would think she'd like.

With some balloons with happy valentine days on it.

And possibly a nice stuffed bear with the bear holding a hear which says happy valentines day.

These are some good options.

Also put a note in the teddy bear if you want.
That would get her to adore you.

RestockingTues
01-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Wonton? :confused:
Well then we know her husband eats ;)
I don't think she's a wagon, she would've lost the weight from playing tennis.

This word puzzle stuff is hard :confused:

cucio
01-13-2009, 01:20 AM

Uh oh, someone left the court wide open. Be nice and don't aim to the body, people. :)

A wyvern?

Bad Dog
01-13-2009, 07:39 AM

Wonton?

Well then we know her husband eats ;)
I don't think she's a wagon, she would've lost the weight from playing tennis.

This word puzzle stuff is hard

Uh oh, someone left the court wide open. Be nice and don't aim to the body, people. :)

A wyvern?

A wiccan? :)

origmarm
01-13-2009, 09:00 AM
^^^ A wolfman? A watermelon?

frekcles
01-13-2009, 09:06 AM

Wonderwoman?

:)

flyer
01-13-2009, 09:10 AM

buy flowers for 15 bucks that the grocery store and have a friend deliver them....truist me that will work just the same, when it comes to flowers its the act, not the flowers themselves or who delivers them.....just make sure its still classy

zoobears
01-13-2009, 09:15 AM
just take her out on the town and buy her shizzle.

sureshs
01-13-2009, 10:11 AM

A wyvern?

A Wilson?.........

zapvor
01-13-2009, 12:05 PM

hahahah sap does it again

zapvor
01-13-2009, 12:07 PM
oh....hahhahah

JohnnyCracker
01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
buy flowers for 15 bucks that the grocery store and have a friend deliver them....truist me that will work just the same, when it comes to flowers its the act, not the flowers themselves or who delivers them.....just make sure its still classy

That brought back memory. A friend of mine was in love with this girl, who was his study buddy, but was too scare/nervous to give her flower on Valentine Day. He begged me to do it for him. She took the flower. My friend was so excited that later that day he called and asked her out to dinner. She turned him down. :lol: Turned out she was only using him for homeworks. He wasn't tutoring her. He was doing all her homeworks for her. What a fool he was. :lol:

Ballinbob
01-13-2009, 02:40 PM

Haha I don't know about tough...maybe tough but in a stupid way but not straight out tough. See what I mean, that didn't even make sense lol

And I don't have the brain power quite yet to solve such a riddle. Try again in a couple years:-P

Fee
01-13-2009, 07:48 PM
A wiccan?

I like this one, it's fairly accurate. :)

Wonderwoman?

:)

Ooo, I like this one better. Dodging bullets with my gold bracelets, that's me!

Haha I don't know about tough...maybe tough but in a stupid way but not straight out tough. See what I mean, that didn't even make sense lol

And I don't have the brain power quite yet to solve such a riddle. Try again in a couple years:-P

Tough in the 'tennis forum smack talk' sense. You took the heat in that thread pretty well and I respect you for it. You're a good egg. (And I'm a woman, not a girl. Show respect to your elders or I'll put you across my knee and spank you, child). ;)

J011yroger
01-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Show respect to your elders or I'll put you across my knee and spank you, child). ;)

Take her up on that!

Usually you have to pay extra for spankings!

J

Ballinbob
01-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Show respect to your elders or I'll put you across my knee and spank you, child). ;)

ok then.. I'm not even going to bother asking:roll: but umm, yes ma'm.

edit-im going to call one of my teachers a girl tomorrow and see what she says. She hates me anyway so it should funny lol

flyer
01-14-2009, 08:56 AM
That brought back memory. A friend of mine was in love with this girl, who was his study buddy, but was too scare/nervous to give her flower on Valentine Day. He begged me to do it for him. She took the flower. My friend was so excited that later that day he called and asked her out to dinner. She turned him down. :lol: Turned out she was only using him for homeworks. He wasn't tutoring her. He was doing all her homeworks for her. What a fool he was. :lol:

ouch, girls, so wile

rich01
01-14-2009, 11:09 AM
A roger federer signed picture of course.

l_gonzalez
01-14-2009, 12:52 PM

That was just asking for trouble... bit of a schoolgirl error for a seasoned forum pro! oh oh, i just inadvertedly called you a girl, does that mean i'm next in line for a spanking?

AznHylite
01-14-2009, 01:28 PM
ouch, girls, so wile

Indeed,very painful.

lolsmash
01-14-2009, 03:31 PM
a thong or some other form of lingerie would work. It will tell her what you have in mind.

Storm_Kyori
01-14-2009, 03:36 PM
lmao, thong....she might end up keeping it too, depending on how sexy it is. I say go with something that show you took time in getting. Cards are good, maybe like a playlist of music, songs you think she would enjoy or like an itunes card. Like I said just something you put some thought into and didn't just get the firts thing you saw.

Fee
01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
ok then.. I'm not even going to bother asking:roll: but umm, yes ma'm.

edit-im going to call one of my teachers a girl tomorrow and see what she says. She hates me anyway so it should funny lol

You like to live dangerously. I respect that.

No free spankings!

crash1929
01-14-2009, 11:58 PM
ballin your already messing up by having this "one" girl in mind. Remember never just have "one" girl in mind until you get a commitment from "one" girl.

AznRamenDude
01-16-2009, 11:33 PM
forgive me for i'm no expert, but since her hobby is dancing, couldn't you take her out to a dance or a concert? its not really expensive for tickets, you get to spend time with her, and it will give her a memory to remember.

kashgotmoney
01-16-2009, 11:46 PM
how about a blender or vaccum... just kidding. im a junior in highschool and one thing girls love is to see the guy on that day and the way you present the gift is important. so i reccomend a build a bear with your voice sayin will you be my valentine in it if you wanna go all the way or just a teddy bear with a rose and a box of chocolates in its hands

Viper
01-17-2009, 07:53 AM
Thanks for all the advise guys...

However I learned yesterday it's best all my money goes to a stringing machine :) Bye!

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 08:26 AM
^^ Rather anticlimactic end to a great thread, don't you think? :lol:

AznHylite
01-17-2009, 09:15 AM
LOL. What a nice way to finish it Viper.

Ballinbob
01-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks for all the advise guys...

However I learned yesterday it's best all my money goes to a stringing machine :) Bye!

Wow lol, that's..........cool I guess. Weird way to end it. What are you getting her then? You've got to get her something.

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Wow lol, that's..........cool I guess. Weird way to end it. What are you getting her then? You've got to get her something.
Free stringjob? :D

Rickson
01-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Is this girl simply a love interest or is she actually your girl? Girls get creeped out when guys send them Valentine's Day flowers without having anything established yet. Save the flowers for next year if she's your girl because you just might scare her away at this point.

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Is this girl simply a love interest or is she actually your girl? Girls get creeped out when guys send them Valentine's Day flowers without having anything established yet. Save the flowers for next year if she's your girl because you just might scare her away at this point.
What do you mean by "anything established"?

If it was a random girl that you've had your eye on, then I can understand that someone would get creeped out. Does this apply to someone that you talk to on a daily basis?

Rickson
01-17-2009, 09:43 AM
Of course it applies to someone on a daily basis. If the girl thinks you 2 are friends, you're gonna make her uncomfortable with a flower gesture, but if you 2 have at least dated, that's another story and even then, flowers aren't a good thing if they were casual dates with no romantic ending (minimum of a French).

Ballinbob
01-17-2009, 09:44 AM
What do you mean by "anything established"?

If it was a random girl that you've had your eye on, then I can understand that someone would get creeped out. Does this apply to someone that you talk to on a daily basis?

I was going to ask the same thing. The exact same thing. There's this girl I take to on a daily basis and I was thinking of sending her flowers. The flowers are through the school though and they're chocolate roses.

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Of course it applies to someone on a daily basis. If the girl thinks you 2 are friends, you're gonna make her uncomfortable with a flower gesture, but if you 2 have at least dated, that's another story and even then, flowers aren't a good thing if they were casual dates with no romantic ending (minimum of a French).
Hey Ballinbob, let's go scare away some girls :twisted:

Rickson
01-17-2009, 09:51 AM
If you haven't made out with her, you haven't established anything yet.

Rickson
01-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Damn rookie.

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Take her up on that!

Usually you have to pay extra for spankings!

J
LOLL! Reminds of a time I was in San Fransisco. They have a little cafe there called "Le Creperie" and you could order a "Las Vegas Crepe" for $35.
Crepes there usually went for $5-7, the Las Vegas Crepe came with a spanking and an extra side of "whipped cream".

Rickson
01-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Pay extra for spankings? Pros don't count!

Viper
01-17-2009, 10:19 AM
^^ Rather anticlimactic end to a great thread, don't you think? :lol:

Definitely. However, if you guys like you can pretend to not read it and continue :D

LOL. What a nice way to finish it Viper.

I've learned tennis is my only love. Haha!

Ballinbob
01-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Hey Ballinbob, let's go scare away some girls :twisted:

Haha lets go:) Have you ever had a gf or are you a looser like me lol?

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 10:56 AM
My count is at one ex :? She was addicted to anime (which I hate :D), and incorporated random hand gestures, over reactions, and random sound effects into her personality.
Which I could somewhat tolerate.
Then she tried to force me to do cosplay with her for Halloween.

It didn't end well.

RestockingTues
01-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Just work on being conceited, and learn how to laugh at yourself and you'll be alright :)

the wise wizard
01-17-2009, 11:05 AM
10 charr...

Ballinbob
01-17-2009, 02:38 PM
My count is at one ex :? She was addicted to anime (which I hate :D), and incorporated random hand gestures, over reactions, and random sound effects into her personality.
Which I could somewhat tolerate.
Then she tried to force me to do cosplay with her for Halloween.

It didn't end well.

No offense or anything, but that sounds like a really weird girl lol. Isn't anime like Pokemon or something? I guess I cant really talk though b/c I haven't got a gf. I'm kinda picky with girls, I try to date girls that are a little out of my league (just by a little), but I like the challenge.

BullDogTennis
01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
go to build-a-bear, and get a "dancing" bear, that has a little thing that records your voice put in it, and say somethin sweet. im not sure how much that would be, but it would prob get you married, i mean a date.

BullDogTennis
01-17-2009, 09:36 PM
ok if i would have read the whole thread i would have realized you dont care by this point, owell, maybe that will be a good idea for someone!

dennis10is
01-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Move over boys... no time for amateurs.

The believe the OP has a thing for the fair maiden but they have not dated. So, flowers, candy, teddy is too wimpy and lacks imagination.

Listen up now, OP

Draft a letter, have it delivered to her. Here's the content of the letter.

Dear "Name"

A few of your girlfriends have pooled their savings with the aim of hiring me to be your date on Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, my rates were steeper than they had anticipated and their savings would cover approximately half of my standard holiday fee. My agency noted that we attended the same school, and they asked me if I would be willing to reduce my standard fee as part of a marketing initiative to reach out to a younger clientele. They have discussed the request with my Union representative from Escort Worker International and have received permission.

I have agreed to be your escort for Valentine's Day on a Basic Level 1 date:

The following is a description of the service contract. I am the Escort and you are the Client in the following SOW.

1: Client is entitled to the service of one Male Escort on the evening of February 14th from 8pm to 11pm. No other party may join the couple.

2: Client verifies that she has obtained approval from the parental unit(s) or guardian(s) to go on this date with the aforementioned Male Escort and has discussed the content of this letter with them and they have approved subsequent to being shown this letter and any resulting discussion.

3: Client will be responsible for all expenses incurred while said Client and Escort are on this date.

4: Client will be expected to arrange for transportation, dinner and entertainment for both parties during the 3 hour date.

5: Client will submit a general description of the date to the agency for review. The date can not proceed until the Client and the Agency agrees on the activities planned for the date.

6: The services provided on the date at Basic Level 1 will include: affable companionship with client, some witty banter but not overwhelming charm, physical contact will be limited to hand holding, cuddling, and affectionate kiss on the cheek or forehead.

7: The terms of this contract will not be made public to anyone else. The Client may describe the date in any manner she wishes during the date or subsequent to the date. However, she can not implied nor explicitly characterize the date as unlawful in any court of law. Additionally, she can not introduce the client as her boyfriend during the date.

8: Basic Level 1 services will not include any of the following: kissing on the lips or any other part of the body aside from the facial cheeks and forehead, no tongue from either party will touch any other part of the counter-party. There will be no groping of breasts, buttocks, no touching of noses. Both parties will eat out of their plates and there will be not sharing of foods or fluids. Escort will tease and flatter client but not excessively. If appropriate, Escort will look deeply into Client's eyes while stroking client's hair but for no longer than 5 seconds each attempt.

9: If the Client wishes to extend the services to more than the three hours or if the Client wishes to upgrade the service level, please discuss with my agency for a more detail description of all services permissible and their fee structure. Brief description below.

Level 1 : $300/hr
Level 2 : $500/hr
Level 3 : $1000/hr

10: A gratuity is expected at the end of the date. Agency can provide examples.

Do this, and maybe she'll say yes. And make sure that she tips you at the end.

Rickson
01-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Dennis, does this include the BFE?

Ballinbob
01-21-2009, 06:27 PM
i like the letter idea, just not the contents of it. Too professional. Teenagers arent that smart lol. I'd have to dumb it down for her if I was going to give her that.

Can you give me that letter in like 6th grade words?

dennis10is
01-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Dennis, does this include the BFE?

Battle for Europe?

dennis10is
01-21-2009, 06:41 PM
i like the letter idea, just not the contents of it. Too professional. Teenagers arent that smart lol. I'd have to dumb it down for her if I was going to give her that.

Can you give me that letter in like 6th grade words?

Girls are typically better verbally. I'm sure they understand the letter :)

Rickson
01-21-2009, 06:59 PM
The boyfriend experience.

dennis10is
01-21-2009, 07:33 PM
The boyfriend experience.

Ah... these services are part of our premium service and not available at the Basic levels.

chrishin
01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
if you're going to start a relationship, please do so before valentine's day.
1. very cheesy proposing on that day.
2. for anniversaries it's on valentine's day the girl may come to expect a lot.
3. for gifts; please don't start off with anything hugely financial especially if you don't have your own income, and esp at a young age. but 25 is reasonable. (but i've seen some kids spend 500+ during christmas for gifts x.x)
4. valentine's day apparently has highest suicide rate from rejections.

to the point: gift ideas

1. letter is extremely good and a nice vessel to communicate what is hard verbally for you.
2. no chocolate - some people may hate how some events have become commercialized and the girl may not want to get fat.
3. yea doll - or stuffed animals' good
4. some girls are sometimes very happy with small things like CDs

additional advices (which as a teenager you may not follow)
1. If that specific girl is too financially demanding with gifts etc, probably not a good person to date.
2. Good luck and don't do anything stupid

p.s. this may have been long blabbing of teenager so take with grain of salt.

chrishin
01-21-2009, 07:57 PM
darn i spend all that time writing and on pg 2 op says he got rejected x(

J011yroger
01-21-2009, 08:11 PM
if you're going to start a relationship, please do so before valentine's day.

If you are going to start a relationship, please do so AFTER valentine's day.

Once Christmas/Vday are over, then dating season begins!

Terrible to just start dating someone right before one of the big 2.

J

Ballinbob
01-21-2009, 08:15 PM
^^ Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

You learn some thing new everyday haha

RestockingTues
01-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Move over boys... no time for amateurs.

The believe the OP has a thing for the fair maiden but they have not dated. So, flowers, candy, teddy is too wimpy and lacks imagination.

Listen up now, OP

Draft a letter, have it delivered to her. Here's the content of the letter.

Dear "Name"

A few of your girlfriends have pooled their savings with the aim of hiring me to be your date on Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, my rates were steeper than they had anticipated and their savings would cover approximately half of my standard holiday fee. My agency noted that we attended the same school, and they asked me if I would be willing to reduce my standard fee as part of a marketing initiative to reach out to a younger clientele. They have discussed the request with my Union representative from Escort Worker International and have received permission.

I have agreed to be your escort for Valentine's Day on a Basic Level 1 date:

The following is a description of the service contract. I am the Escort and you are the Client in the following SOW.

1: Client is entitled to the service of one Male Escort on the evening of February 14th from 8pm to 11pm. No other party may join the couple.

2: Client verifies that she has obtained approval from the parental unit(s) or guardian(s) to go on this date with the aforementioned Male Escort and has discussed the content of this letter with them and they have approved subsequent to being shown this letter and any resulting discussion.

3: Client will be responsible for all expenses incurred while said Client and Escort are on this date.

4: Client will be expected to arrange for transportation, dinner and entertainment for both parties during the 3 hour date.

5: Client will submit a general description of the date to the agency for review. The date can not proceed until the Client and the Agency agrees on the activities planned for the date.

6: The services provided on the date at Basic Level 1 will include: affable companionship with client, some witty banter but not overwhelming charm, physical contact will be limited to hand holding, cuddling, and affectionate kiss on the cheek or forehead.

7: The terms of this contract will not be made public to anyone else. The Client may describe the date in any manner she wishes during the date or subsequent to the date. However, she can not implied nor explicitly characterize the date as unlawful in any court of law. Additionally, she can not introduce the client as her boyfriend during the date.

8: Basic Level 1 services will not include any of the following: kissing on the lips or any other part of the body aside from the facial cheeks and forehead, no tongue from either party will touch any other part of the counter-party. There will be no groping of breasts, buttocks, no touching of noses. Both parties will eat out of their plates and there will be not sharing of foods or fluids. Escort will tease and flatter client but not excessively. If appropriate, Escort will look deeply into Client's eyes while stroking client's hair but for no longer than 5 seconds each attempt.

9: If the Client wishes to extend the services to more than the three hours or if the Client wishes to upgrade the service level, please discuss with my agency for a more detail description of all services permissible and their fee structure. Brief description below.

Level 1 : $300/hr
Level 2 : $500/hr
Level 3 : $1000/hr

10: A gratuity is expected at the end of the date. Agency can provide examples.

Do this, and maybe she'll say yes. And make sure that she tips you at the end.

LOLLLLLLL!
You just made my day :lol:
Move over Federer, Dennis10is the new GOAT