PDA

View Full Version : Can someone recommend me a poly?

2nd_Serve
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Which one of these is your favorite poly and why?

Which has the best
Control?
Spin?
Feel?
Tension Maintenance?

2nd_Serve
01-11-2009, 06:17 PM
If there's any you know could you also recommend that?

Like Big Ace...I forgot to add that.

Cruzer
01-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Which one of these is your favorite poly and why?

Which has the best

Tension Maintenance?

A polyester string with tension maintenance is an oxymoron.

Tennisman912
01-11-2009, 06:46 PM
It not in your poll but I am pretty happy with luxilon alu power spin. It is my favorite of the luxilon strings. I actually prefer full poly but currently have a hybrid of alu power spin in the mains and Babolat VS in the crosses. It is much softer and less harsh than the full poly (obviously I suppose).

Good luck

TM

game set match 46 TIMES!!
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Signum Pro Poly Plasma. its such a nice string!!!

2nd_Serve
01-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Anymore recommendations?

TennezSport
01-14-2009, 08:12 AM
If you want a really good poly string with good all around performance go with Kirschbaums Pro-line II or Spiky Shark for more spin friendly string. It's part of the new softer co-poly string that will be coming out this year that is good on power, control, tension maintenance, and FEEL. Yes, FEEL from a poly. :shock:

For a firmer feel you can go with Weiss Cannon's Silverstring or MSV Focus Hex 1.25. A suprising new string coming out this month is Prince's Twisted that we just completed testing and it's a really good co-poly with excellent tension maintenance, power and control depending on how tight you string it. For the traditional Lux feel and tension control there is Luxilon's new M2 series and Gamma's Zo Tour. Lots of new string with some nice playing characteristics coming out this year. Good luck in your search.

Cheers, TennezSport :cool:

Bubba
01-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Give Signum Hextreme a try... great string. Also, Pro Supex Blue Gear is a very, very close string to the Signum Hex and is a little less $