PDA

View Full Version : WTA/ATP start tennistv.com

bjk
01-14-2009, 04:10 AM
$85 gets you a year of ATP tournaments. Pretty good deal, I think, depending on how much coverage you get. Maybe I can do without the Tennis Channel subscription . . . Coverage starts today, I think. But not Slams.

Fedace
01-14-2009, 04:26 AM
$85 gets you a year of ATP tournaments. Pretty good deal, I think, depending on how much coverage you get. Maybe I can do without the Tennis Channel subscription . . . Coverage starts today, I think. But not Slams.

which tournaments ? all of the tier 1 tournaments or tier 2 as well ?? How are they going to tap into the feed ?? thru local TV networks ?? what is the quality of the video going to be ?? as good as masters series quality ??

kobe3pointer
01-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Slams are on ESPN

vive le beau jeu !
01-14-2009, 04:36 AM
which tournaments ? all of the tier 1 tournaments or tier 2 as well ?? How are they going to tap into the feed ?? thru local TV networks ?? what is the quality of the video going to be ?? as good as masters series quality ??
here is the list of tournaments :
http://www.tennistv.com/page/TournamentsIndex/0,,11444,00.html
sounds like most of them but the slams...

Fedace
01-14-2009, 04:43 AM
here is the list of tournaments :
http://www.tennistv.com/page/TournamentsIndex/0,,11444,00.html
sounds like most of them but the slams...

Thanks alot. Only worry i have is that ,, this isn't that Ripoff site that one guy was talking about last year,,is it ??? there was one site that promised tennis 24 hours a day and it wasn't working most of the time...:-?

Fedexeon
01-14-2009, 06:30 AM
Quite expensive.. but i would only subscribe for the ATP matches only. :):):)

Fedexeon
01-14-2009, 06:31 AM
Thanks alot. Only worry i have is that ,, this isn't that Ripoff site that one guy was talking about last year,,is it ??? there was one site that promised tennis 24 hours a day and it wasn't working most of the time...:-?

Of course this is not, this is the official livestreaming of ATP/WTA. :twisted:

makhan10
01-14-2009, 07:06 AM
watch free tennis all year at channelsurfing.net