PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any insight on nadal's physical training regimen?

OJ ROD
01-14-2009, 02:17 PM
I've been looking on the web for Nadal's training exercises and such but haven't found anything viable at all. He seems to keep it under wraps, of course I don't blame him. He's one of the fittest guys on tour, so he's found something that works and he is not sharing. Only thing I know is that he's not that killer on his diet. Not to say he is undiscilplined in any way at all, just that he doesn't adhere to it like a maniac. He indulges every once in while. In my mind, that's the perfect balance.

But anyway if you have some insight please share. Videos and photos most definetely welcome.

Let me clarify, I mean physical fitness not hitting drills. I can be on a court involving a racket or a ball just not practicing shots.

Let it flow.

rubberduckies
01-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Basically what happens is commentators make a big deal about him being super intense even in warm up and practice, and then they show video of him in practice lazily sending balls back, not bending the knees, and with very minimal footwork.

Tempest344
01-16-2009, 01:31 AM
double bend back butt pick?

OJ ROD
01-22-2009, 08:59 AM
double bend back butt pick?

WTF!! LOL!!

saram
01-22-2009, 09:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to find that Rafa doesn't have some huge super top secret training regime. Uncle Toni says they don't even worry too much about nutrition (according to the article in Tennis Magazine). He may have some top secret program--but it would not surprise me if he doesn't. Some people are just gifted athletes...