PDA

View Full Version : Who commentated the nadal/tsonga AO match?

guedoguedo
01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
It was on yesterday on tennis channel classic match. Whoever the commentator is screams after every point "OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDDINGG MEEEEE" and im going to kill him. Its the most obnoxious forced enthusiasm schtick ive ever heard. Get me his name so i can get him fired. "THAT WAS RIDICULOUS!! HE'S A MODERN DAY MUHAMED ALLI!!!!!!!!!"

Nadal_Freak
01-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Justin Gimelstobb

babbette
01-14-2009, 07:27 PM
It was on yesterday on tennis channel classic match. Whoever the commentator is screams after every point "OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDDINGG MEEEEE" and im going to kill him. Its the most obnoxious forced enthusiasm schtick ive ever heard. Get me his name so i can get him fired. "THAT WAS RIDICULOUS!! HE'S A MODERN DAY MUHAMED ALLI!!!!!!!!!"

wasn't the whole world kissing tsongas arse the very same way all that week?!

babbette
01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Justin Gimelstobb

lol, really? wouldn't be surprised.

tacou
01-14-2009, 07:40 PM
wasn't the whole world kissing tsongas arse the very same way all that week?!

and rightly so

Fee
01-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah, that was Justin. Get ready for more, he's back on TTC when coverage begins on Sunday (but he's was much calmer for most of the Masters Cup matches).

Maybe I should put that on his 'fine' list. Any time he holds a syllable for more than 1.5 seconds, he has to pay up.

edberg505
01-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Tender Vittles!!!

Fee
01-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Tender Vittles!!!

Yeah, that too. I could get seriously rich after two weeks of the AO. Let's see...

calling Mardy Fish great, for anything other than picking a wife ;)
yelling (meh, he can do that once or twice)
saying ummmm
holding syllables for more than 1.5 seconds
saying 'you guys'
calling anyone over the age of 19 a girl (like people here do)

what else?

ChuDat
01-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Off topic, but does anyone here only get the Tennis Channel during a Grand Slam?

DarthFed
01-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Off topic, but does anyone here only get the Tennis Channel during a Grand Slam?

I've never heard of that but i don't have TTC period so this would be great for me

ChuDat
01-15-2009, 10:49 AM
I've never heard of that but i don't have TTC period so this would be great for me

Yeah usually I get TC for free during a GS and sometimes during the Davis Cup.