PDA

View Full Version : Klip Adrenaline Poly/Gut Hybrid

jazar
01-18-2009, 01:16 AM
i usually use babolat or pacific gut, but i had got sent a free set of klip adrenaline so i decided to string that up, give it a go and share my experience with you guys. for those of you that don't know, it features hardcore on the mains and legend on the crosses.

during the stringing process the gut was wonderful to handle. it didnt kink at all and it felt a little stiffer and tougher than other natural guts i've strung, and as a consequence, blocked holes were absolutely no problem.

then, when it comes to hitting with it, it plays like a dream. its so comfortable and crisp, and the control and feel are amazing. when i was hitting groundstrokes i could barely even notice the ball hitting the strings.

i'd definitely rate this combo higher than champions choice and as highly as pht/vs. just have to see how it wears and lasts now.

NoBadMojo
01-18-2009, 06:05 AM
i usually use babolat or pacific gut, but i had got sent a free set of klip adrenaline so i decided to string that up, give it a go and share my experience with you guys. for those of you that don't know, it features hardcore on the mains and legend on the crosses.

during the stringing process the gut was wonderful to handle. it didnt kink at all and it felt a little stiffer and tougher than other natural guts i've strung, and as a consequence, blocked holes were absolutely no problem.

then, when it comes to hitting with it, it plays like a dream. its so comfortable and crisp, and the control and feel are amazing. when i was hitting groundstrokes i could barely even notice the ball hitting the strings.

i'd definitely rate this combo higher than champions choice and as highly as pht/vs. just have to see how it wears and lasts now.

or Legend mains and Hardcore crosses

jazar
01-18-2009, 07:04 AM
or Legend mains and Hardcore crosses

true, but i strung it up in the traditional hybrid manner