PDA

View Full Version : PSP or DS Lite

game set match 46 TIMES!!
01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
which one? there about the same price.

vmosrafa08
01-22-2009, 03:28 PM
DSi is coming out soon (bigger screens and camera) so I wouldn't suggest getting anything right now.

01-22-2009, 03:31 PM
DSi is coming out soon (bigger screens and camera) so I wouldn't suggest getting anything right now.

i just heard that texting lol. but its proble gonna be like 200$ i dont wanna spend that much.

Storm_Kyori
01-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Depend what you want to use it for really. I have a DS Lite and I'm not much of a gamer, I really just bought to have something portable to play with. I also got it for the "fun" factor, it better to touch the scree and gets more interactive with the game, but that's just me. Others would prefer internet capabilities, movies and pretty good graphics. So ask yourself that first then decide. I haven't gotten any games recently either, still tryingto get all golden coins on New Super Mario Bros. it's frustrating.

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-22-2009, 03:36 PM
PSP, go online, better games, my bro has a DS and it seems like all the games are for kids, I mean, if you are one, then yeah get DS.

01-22-2009, 04:11 PM
what are some fun PSP games AZN? And whats his fvorite Lite game?

hollywood9826
01-22-2009, 04:28 PM
If you like to lpay the older classic 16 bit style RPGs the DS hands down. If you like modern looking shooter type games the go with PSP.

I wont a PSP because I really only play RPGs and mostly the remakes of 8/16 bit nintendos at that. Just finshed Draon Quest 4 nad am going to start chrono trigger soon.

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-22-2009, 04:58 PM
what are some fun PSP games AZN? And whats his fvorite Lite game?

I've seen nice games, but ive never played on the psp, Warriors Orochi is nice (combo of dynasty warriors and samurai warriors). My brother is 7 years old and he played Super Mario Bros. Lol.

WBF
01-22-2009, 05:16 PM
PSP, go online, better games, my bro has a DS and it seems like all the games are for kids, I mean, if you are one, then yeah get DS.

False.

Let me make an analogy in terms of perception, which holds true in reality in many cases.

The PSP is like a comic book. Kids and man-children might love them, not many others.

The DS is like a Pixar film. Enjoyable by all audiences, although some whiny kids might worry that their image would be tarnished if someone knew they enjoyed *GASP* something that might aesthetically look like it is only for children.

I hope I don't have to tell you what your posts seem to indicate :)

In other words: The DS targets the gaming and non-gaming public in general. The PSP targets playstation gamers and a few techies (although I'm a huge tech guy and wouldn't be caught dead supporting Sony).

01-23-2009, 04:08 PM
i got the PSP i play tested both. i got the 300 black. with games 3 games and 1gb card.

edberg505
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
i got the PSP i play tested both. i got the 300 black. with games 3 games and 1gb card.

The connectivity with the PS3 is pretty darn cool. If you have one I suggest you try it out.

LanEvo
01-24-2009, 11:01 AM
PSP no doubt its like a mini everything, u get wifi, games, movies, everything

ShiroRm
01-24-2009, 11:53 AM
as for games, psp has some good ones, but doesn't have many good exclusives and seems substantially dying