PDA

View Full Version : Taste Tests

ScovilleJenkins
01-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Has anyone here ever participated in any? I just got done with my first ever at Universal Studios in Florida. We walked into the park and some guys came up to us and asked if we liked soup. We said yeah and then they asked if we wanted to participate in a taste test between Campbell's and Progresso chicken noodle soup. Since it was a pretty chilly day the idea sounded good and we participated.

It was a pretty fun experience. There were separate booths for each participant and we had a computer to answer general questions. Then at the end they gave us 10 bucks!

Share your taste test experiences here. I'm interested to see what other people have tested and where.

Douggo
01-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't know why, but I find it funny that you went to Universal and some guys asked you if you liked soup. Wouldn't that be an odd job to have? "Hey, you! Over here! Um, do you like soup?"

Once, I was in a test group for General Mills, sampling different formulations of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. Think I made like $20-30 and got a lot of free cereal.