PDA

View Full Version : AK Stalker - Hilarious

ChrisNC
02-24-2005, 07:23 AM
This guy is nuts...

"I don't believe this complaint reflects Ms. Kournikova's true wishes in the matter, but that she's making it under deference to her husband and his family. I think she should be counseled on the possibility of obtaining a confidential divorce without scrutiny from the media, and it's the media attention that prevents her from speaking freely about her unhappiness in her marriage."

Yeah, Anna really wants to divorce her husband and spend the rest of her life with a nasty man who swam naked to get to her house. Did I ever tell you about the time I beat Agassi, Sampras and Federer all in the same day?

raftermania
02-24-2005, 09:32 AM
I think Anna and Enrique should go on the stand and make out hot and heavy in front of the AK stalker, the judge and the jury. This way she would prove to the stalker how strong their relationship is. Also make sure to capture the kiss on national tv.

Andy Hewitt
02-24-2005, 11:40 AM
What the hell r u talking about? EXPLAIN AT ONCE!

Datacipher
02-24-2005, 12:18 PM
I have to agree, did you see him cross examining Anna?

All stalkers should be required by law to defend themselves, if only so we can watch the spectacle of a stalker cross examining his celebrity target.

In all seriousness, this could have been worse, apparently the guy had already stabbed someone in their sleep previously.

HookEmJeff
02-24-2005, 01:06 PM
This guy is nuts...
Did I ever tell you about the time I beat Agassi, Sampras and Federer all in the same day?

*Yeah Chris, but you did lose to Roddick in the final!

Jeff

fantom
02-24-2005, 01:14 PM
This guy is really something special. I'd love to know which TW poster this is....seriously.

"if we were lovers we would have no need for other people, food or water,''

"I thought Anna possibly had some sincere regard for me,'' he said. "I had all sorts of delusional assumptions about Anna.''

ChrisNC
02-24-2005, 01:42 PM
*Yeah Chris, but you did lose to Roddick in the final!

Jeff

True, but that's only because he was mad I stole Mandy Moore from him. I figured it was the least I could do to let him win. I mean, I don't need the money. I did just recently buy Andre's old place to use as a small hideout with my lovers on the side (don't want Mandy getting jealous).

"if we were lovers we would have no need for other people, food or water,''

That's a great line. I may have to steal it.

Newby
02-24-2005, 06:20 PM
I also watched it on the news last night... the stalker said something like, "If I had known that Anna did not have such feelings for me, I would have never done any of this..." Anna just gave him a surprised look.