PDA

View Full Version : Specs of Head Radical Tour Twin Tube MP 630 Xl???

jarrett
01-29-2009, 11:53 AM
I loved that racket but i can't find its specs???
thanks for the help

jorel
01-29-2009, 12:00 PM
played with this stick in college... nice stick.. good memories... i think it was actually the first stick I bought on the bay..., now im up in the thousands...

Virginia
01-29-2009, 12:28 PM
jorel, would that be thousands of racquets or thousands of dollars?

Tell us where you keep them all. ;)

jorel
01-29-2009, 12:29 PM
jorel, would that be thousands of racquets or thousands of dollars?

Tell us where you keep them all. ;)
its like a revolving door...

Virginia
01-29-2009, 12:30 PM
You mean, you keep buying, but you're also selling?

jorel
01-29-2009, 12:33 PM
You mean, you keep buying, but you're also selling?
ya.......................

Ross K
01-29-2009, 01:10 PM
OMG! You mean there's other ppl who know this frame too!? :shock:

This is another very special frame to me... big brother to the illustrious, standard size Rad Tour Twin Tube... a whopping great SW with which to boom out the groundies... complete with that very soft, flexy, ball-pocketing/releasing thing that ppl usually love or hate (a la the C10 Pro)... and being something of a style icon with those retro yellow, black, silver and red cosmetics (well, if you have the '98 version, that is)... in the early days of my "racketaholicism" ( :eek: ) this frame def holds a a unique place in my affections.

I think the SW and impeded maneuverability got the better of me after a while (I seem to remember it just wasn't happening on the serve.) But I do recall its bullying baseline power and authority with respect. And that ultra flexy feel ultimately with irritation. Saying that, suspecting it would be a better fit, I tried looking for ages for the standard size, but to no avail. And then kind of forgot about them and moved on... annnnyway. Sorry I don't have a more comprehensive specs list. Here though are some, albeit a bit limited:

HS: 98 "... L: 28"... W: 12.03... SW: 369... STIFF RA: 57...

Anyone else got a view on this rare 'broadsword' of a racquet?

R.

NoNameZ
03-15-2009, 01:11 PM
anyone have the specs of the tour version?

plasma
03-15-2009, 06:07 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/dyx5op.jpg