PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Agassi Federer (Dubai)

Marius_Hancu
02-26-2005, 09:56 AM
----
let me see ...

------

and now ...

-----

no contest after 33 in the first ... Fed wants to
be rested for Ivan ...

A. Agassi 3 0
R. Federer 6 4

not finished ...
let's see ...

Docalex007
02-26-2005, 10:00 AM
What can we say.... Federer is taking it to Agassi. I love both players so i just relish the fact that this match is even taking place...regardless of who wins.

hummer23
02-26-2005, 10:11 AM
it finsihed at 6-3 6-1, agassi got crushed. that really stinks too, i'd love to see agassi pull outa tough match.

Marius_Hancu
02-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Dubai - Semifinals

R. Federer(SWI) d. A. Agassi(USA)
6-3 - 6-1

I. Ljubicic(CRO) d. T. Robredo(ESP)
6-4 - 6-3

Too much for Agassi to play two matches in a day now ...

These two guys, Fed and Ljubicic, seem to be the best at this time ... Safin wasn't able to compete well here ... need to wait for Indian Wells for everybody to be around ...

Curious if tomorrow it will be a short one for Fed or a well-fought one ...

Ivan has his chances ....

Boja
02-26-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm very surprised by Ljubicic this year. I knew he had potential after seeing him have a few close matches with better players last year but I wouldn't think he'd be doing this well.

tommytom11
02-27-2005, 09:53 AM
after the 1st set, AA just got out of dodge so to speak. he is lucky that he didn't hurt himself with that hip flexor. finishing one match at 4pm and then having to play Fed at 8pm is just too much for him at this point. thats not an excuse, more an explanation. Fed is 12 yrs younger and that is huge in this scenario. its just a shame they had to play under those circumstances. AA has enough trouble with Fed with rest.

Marius_Hancu
02-27-2005, 11:46 AM
anyone heard about a fantastic lob by Fed in this match?

Marius_Hancu
02-27-2005, 12:35 PM
anyone heard about a fantastic lob by Fed in this match?

Try later (now the site is overloaded):

http://www.geocities.com/la_bandido/fed_agassi_lob.avi

The video is XVID, the audio is MP3.

Thanks to Erich from r.s.t.

big ted
02-27-2005, 01:53 PM
i think fed tries extra hard against agassi to stop the hype that agassi is the one who can beat him i think he hears it alot in the media

ragnaROK
02-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah I second that thought big ted. Seems like Fed's always a lot more concentrated against Agassi, maybe it's out of respect.. I don't know. Some guy from the media tried to bait Fed at AO by asking what he'd have to do to beat Agassi. Fed got as close to being mad with the media as you'll see by responding with something along the lines of "Agassi's got to up his game not me. I'm number one."