PDA

View Full Version : Ti Radical

drewman
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
I am currently using a LM Radical mp that my Son does not like. I love it. I have the opportunity to aquire a Ti Radical mp. How would that play in comparision to the LM Rad. I find the LM has quite a lot of pop coming from the MG Pretige mp.

gsquicksilver
02-03-2009, 12:04 PM
the TI radical feels like a tweener, imho. very light racquet. i believe the LM is heavier.

0d1n
02-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Yes, I also felt the TI was lighter swinging than the LM.
Slightly better feedback though ...
I think my favorite radical line was the I series (never tried the older twin tubes). It needed weight ... but boy did it have a great "feel"...even with poly in it.

matchmaker
02-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Ti Radical is a good racquet but just too light, it needs lead.

The original bumblebees and twintubes were the best, from there on it went downhill. I believe the Ti Radical was the last real classical feeling Radical but they had taken the weight out.

drewman
02-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the responces. I managed to get my hands on one today and it did not feel that much lighter to swing than the LM rad. Also has a nice look to it.

plasma
04-18-2009, 07:43 PM
this was the Agassi racquet, she makes your strokes better for 2 months before she destroys your game and you switch to a thinner model..I'll take my pc 600 over the MP ti anyday...

spazz
12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
The Tennis Warehouse review said the mp was reminiscent of the Pro Staff 85 and friendlier than the 6.1 - they pointed out that the sweetspot started getting generous at about 55 lbs. "a great control racquet"

probably best suited to an all-court game. an elegant piece of cutlery.