PDA

View Full Version : My Lendl Gtx pro-T's, they sing me to sleep (pic inside)

plasma
02-05-2009, 08:52 AM
it was a valiant and honest effort. Lighten, stiffen, modernize the gtx pro to try and compete with more modern frames...Gtx Pro-T is the "godfather" of racquets...One of the few sequels which lives up to if not surpasses the original, much easier to play with than the original...the pj aint bad either!!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/muvj1w.jpg

It feels like stickball on a tennis court....nirvana...get a pro-t, playability far surpasses the original!!! efforless counterpunching and power generation, the ability to take full flat swings without the ball going long, enough mass to cut through and flatten out moon balls with precision and authority!...credit to kneissl for the invention!!!!
http://i44.tinypic.com/117a9gl.jpg

Flyzy
02-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Hi there,

Do you sell any of them?

Kind regards,

Joeri

plasma
02-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Joeri,
It seems that only you love gtx's and kneissls more than I do...hard to fathom...I never sell these puppies, ocassioanally I trade them. These are my girls, I love them...ten more years of high mod hollow sweatshop crap and the world will really see their worth...Wars and nations will be decided by mint St.Vincent's trades and not oil rights...Religous and political borders will move several miles when a certain general recieves the prestige pro he wished for...a man unjustly accused will be exoneratedafter a federal grand jury is bribed with new China 85's...a murderer will break down in tears and confess his sins when he finally finds his hyper carbon...
vintage racquets should be susidized like higher education...
you want the truth???...you can't handle....blah blah blah

Bud
02-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Joeri,
It seems that only you love gtx's and kneissls more than I do...hard to fathom...I never sell these puppies, ocassioanally I trade them. These are my girls, I love them...ten more years of high mod hollow sweatshop crap and the world will really see their worth...Wars and nations will be decided by mint St.Vincent's trades and not oil rights...Religous and political borders will move several miles when a certain general recieves the prestige pro he wished for...a man unjustly accused will be exoneratedafter a federal grand jury is bribed with new China 85's...a murderer will break down in tears and confess his sins when he finally finds his hyper carbon...
you want the truth???...you can't handle....blah blah blah

Lol! Good post.

:lol:

plasma
02-21-2009, 12:36 AM
pro-t is adidas return to their roots... kneissl like feel, but a bit more modern: a very stiff racquet that still has the flex, touch and resonance of the original kneissls, a better version of the red star (boron) pro...the white stars still prove to be the most forgiving amongst this mold....how ironic, shouldn't the french be soft like Creme Fraishe and the Austrian be hard like Ahnold?
http://i41.tinypic.com/25pique.jpg

pshulam
02-21-2009, 09:07 AM
...Wars and nations will be decided by mint St.Vincent's trades and not oil rights...Religous and political borders will move several miles when a certain general recieves the prestige pro he wished for...a man unjustly accused will be exoneratedafter a federal grand jury is bribed with new China 85's...a murderer will break down in tears and confess his sins when he finally finds his hyper carbon...
It's so funny ... :lol::lol:

I am sure that higher education is subsidized since I am paying my daughter's full-tuition of a private college.

plasma
02-22-2009, 10:21 PM
always wanted to finish grad school but never had the mean$...if you adopt me we can share my wonderful racquet collection ( except of course for my kneissls...no one touches the kneissls) pls consider it, I have great references and can throw in a near mint Kramer 85...