PDA

View Full Version : No replies, no response to emails ????

ClubHoUno
02-06-2009, 05:41 PM
What's going on - I'm trying to make an order for some tennis gear via email, but I get ZERO ZIP response from tennis Warehouse Europe and Tennis Warehouse USA ?????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

TW Staff
02-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Sorry about the no response. You can try emailing it to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com. One of us will answer it on Monday.

Jason, TW

lemmie
02-07-2009, 12:07 AM
@ ClubHoUno
Where in Scandinavia are you?

ClubHoUno
02-07-2009, 03:01 AM
@ ClubHoUno
Where in Scandinavia are you?

Copenhagen, Denmark :)

ClubHoUno
02-07-2009, 03:04 AM
Sorry about the no response. You can try emailing it to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com. One of us will answer it on Monday.

Jason, TW

Thanks Jason.

Would like to order (among other things) 4 Babolat Pure Storm Tour racquets - balance, weight and swing weight matched (pick 4 Babolat PST racquets with identical specifications).

Do you have personal email on Tennis Warehouse Europe, I can use ?

lemmie
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Copenhagen.
Very nice town ! :-)

How is Tennis doing in Denmark these days?

You can try this email adress :
contact@tenniswarehouse-europe.com

That should work.

Nice weekend, Lemmie

ClubHoUno
02-09-2009, 07:09 AM
I've emailed all the email addresses and still get no reply - I'll take my business else where.
I'm really disappointed in how Tennis Warehouse do their business at the moment. They used to answer emails from me within 24 hours -now they simply ignore all my emails.

I'm trying to buy 4 racquets (matched specs), shoes, bags, strings etc. - but they obviously won't have anything to do with me :(

julian
02-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I've emailed all the email addresses and still get no reply - I'll take my business else where.
I'm really disappointed in how Tennis Warehouse do their business at the moment. They used to answer emails from me within 24 hours -now they simply ignore all my emails.

I'm trying to buy 4 racquets (matched specs), shoes, bags, strings etc. - but they obviously won't have anything to do with me :(

They are in CA-9 hours behind your time

TW Staff
02-09-2009, 09:36 AM
I can't answer for TW Europe, however, I did respond to your emails this morning as soon as I got in. I checked with our TW International department in which they had no record of receiving any emails from you. I have since forwarded your order and physically followed up to make sure they got my forwarded email and will be contacting you shortly if not already. Did you email twint@tennis-warehouse.com?

Once again, apologies for any confusion as we would never intentionally ignore such a request.

Spencer, TW.

lemmie
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
They are in CA-9 hours behind your time

Also there are not too many people working in offices during the weekend. ;-)

02-07-2009 = Saturday
02-09-2009 = Monday

ClubHoUno
02-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Sorry about that :oops:

I guess I was just soooooo eager to get my order through :oops:

Just placed an order at tennis Warehouse Europe, because they had some of the older models Nike Cage II shoes in stock, which Tennis Warehouse US unfortunately didn't have in stock anymore - and thy also had the 2 of the Wilson ECO pro Tour Super Six bags in stock - and got a really nice discount on all the stuff I bought there, so I thought I had to make a post about it.

I dealt with Greg from Tennis Warehouse Europe - and he was really nice and -as I said - did reply to my emails and gave me a great price on all the stuff I bought there (4 racquets, 2 Wilson ECO Pro Tour Super Six bags) 3 pair of Nike shoes, 4 Babolat Nat gut strings and some other items.

So can only recommend dealing with the new Euro store. Nice to have new online tennis store in 'town' :D
I will continue to buy from TW USA, because they have items you can't get in Europe, but will probably deal more with the TW Europe shop, because they have free shipping inside Europe (when you buy for more than a certain amount) and I avoid VAT, TAX and duty, which I hate to pay and I'm against it, because it ruins the free flowing market.

TW Europe also have some stuff, that you can't get in TW USA - so I think both stores will be getting my $$ and €€ in the next couple of years.

Remember to buy tennis gear, if you have the $$ and €€ to spend - in order to keep the market going. A lot of people, I know, have stopped spending money, even though they haven't lost any money on the crisis and they aren't selling their houses, they are just sort of scared by all the media attention and constant news about the bad economy.

Best way to get out of this crisis is to order the stuff, you would have ordered anyway. The shops need our money NOW ! Don't let the crisis get to you, unless you really are one of the unfortunate people, who lost their job or lost a great deal of money on the stock market.

Just my 10 cents of wisdom :lol: