PDA

View Full Version : 80's Rackets...

dataseviltwin
02-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Looking for the following - will pay *reasonable* prices for:
. PDP Fibrestaff (white fiberglass)
. Adidas Lendl Pro GTX or the Kneissl White Star Aero 10
. Fischer Superform Tuning, other “diamond head” Fischer rackets, Coup (aluminum oversize racket)
. Wilson: Ultra (1st generation... the one Jaeger used…)
. Puma: Boris Becker’s stick…
. Snauwaert: Graphite Composite
. Balzer Yamaha YFG-30, 50, or 70
. Weed Silver or Weed II

plasma
02-12-2009, 11:20 PM
I might have a gtx or puma to trade, holding onto my ultras and kneissls though, reach me thru my profile...good luck with the superform tuning, I've been hunting for it 4 ages!!! what is the PDP fiberstaff?...sounds like an organic health food...

dataseviltwin
02-15-2009, 06:56 PM
not seeing anything that allows me to contact you (Plasma) in your profile :( - contact me at dataseviltwin@gmail.com - methinks we might be able to work something amenable to both of us...

dataseviltwin
02-21-2009, 04:20 PM
. Thx to Schu11 and an old pro of mine for providing me reasonable deals on sticks :) - will have the collection up and pictures for Plas and the gang soon.
Looking for the following - will pay *reasonable* prices for:
. Head Genesis or Trisys 660 (same stick, renamed/repainted...)
. PDP Fibrestaff (white fiberglass)
. Adidas Lendl Pro GTX or the Kneissl White Star Aero 10
. Fischer Superform Tuning, other “diamond head” Fischer rackets, Coup (aluminum oversize racket)
. Puma: Boris Becker’s stick…
. Weed Silver or Weed II

D. Nelson
07-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi there,
Did you ever find that 'white' PDP ?? What are you willing to pay for a decent one ?? I saw one at a buddy's house; I'm trying to make a swap/deal between some of 'mine' and some of 'his'..and if I can add THAT one in for not TOO much more...I'm happy to pass it on...!!! reply here or imouch@bellsouth.net