PDA

View Full Version : Sysop: Nike Air Zoom Breath Free II Availability

srvnvly
04-02-2004, 05:19 AM
When will these shoes be available? Thanks!

Foo4Everlong
04-02-2004, 06:48 AM
I have this same exact question. I do know that I have seen a Nike catalog with the Breathe Free II's in them and the availability gave a date of 6/1. But for some reason i thing the shoe might be coming out soon before that date. I did speak with a Nike ID representative and he said that the shoe was coming out in April, AND that it was also to be a Nike ID product. That will be cool because once again we'll be able to make our own version of the Breathe Free's. I have seen a couple different pics of different colors on the Breathe Free II's and they're not that great, so the option of using the Nike ID is definitely a good thing. But if anyone at TW has any info about these, and if they're coming out before 6/1 it would be so much appreciated. Thanks. Later

Foo4Everlong
04-02-2004, 08:10 AM
Just actually spoke with a Nike ID representative direct from their website, and she said that the target date for the Nike ID shoe is for April 20 (4/20), but that date MAY get pushed back, but she wasn't totally sure. Yeah!!!! Very exciting to know that we'll be able to make our own special version of the Breathe Free (II) again. She also expects that the already made colors to be out as well this month as well. Her supervisor was out for the day, so she couldn't totally confirm the dates, but does expect both versions to be out this month. If anyone at TW happens to know what date specifically you're getting the Breathe Free II's in, it would be so much appreciated. Thanks much! Later

P.S. Serena Williams is wearing the woman's version at the Nasdaq right now so you can either get a peak on t.v. or at gettyimages.com.

srvnvly
04-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the information, Foo4Everlong! Do you know if there are any other differences besides cosmetics?

TW Staff
04-02-2004, 01:24 PM
srvnvly,
We don't have a date yet and our buyer is out sick so I can't help you much right now. However, Foo4Everlong sounds well informed on this one. I'll confirm when I find out.

Cheers,
Chris, TW.