PDA

View Full Version : Is GWB's serve 100+mph?? *Video*

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 02:48 PM
BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING: THIS IS A MOCK THREAD
MEANING I WAS MAKING FUN OF THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT MPH SPEED.
I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE IF MY SERVE IS 100.

What this thread was really about: People have been asking for a new video. But all I have are serves, sorry.
I changed back to Pinpoint stance after having platform for about 2 weeks,
it became uncomfortable.

I just recently bought a K Six One 90, and LOOK WHAT I DID TO IT:

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB55uFxLFY4

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9483/ownedoi4.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ownedoi4.jpg)

TennisProdigy
02-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Lol you dented the hell out of that frame!!! I'm gonna say your serves were around 150 mph... jk probably between 95-105 mph i can't really tell

Thirteen
02-09-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm sure they're 200mph in your heart for all the effort you put in.

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Do you think if I sent this in to Wilson, (which I won't, but i'm wondering) they would call this dent, "racket abuse"?

Breaker
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
One of my frames (Dunlop 200g) cracked from completely mishitting a forehand. Accidental of course but just saying worse could happen :).

Nice serves I'll give you 99.9 due to there being no speed gun.

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 03:37 PM
So anyways, does anyone have any input on my serve? Anything glaringly wrong? I think I am at that point where I figured out all my strokes, so now is the time to perfect them and make them more consistent.

And by "figuring out" I mean I don't have to go through huge changes anymore like I used to do every other day. Now is the time for minuscule tweaks and such. At least I feel I am at that point, though I most probably am not.

OvertheFence
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM
nice serve you got ^^

p.s. I thought your parents didnt want you playing tennis anymore

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 03:47 PM
nice serve you got ^^

p.s. I thought your parents didnt want you playing tennis anymore

They don't :)

Ballinbob
02-09-2009, 04:05 PM
haha good serve. no technical flaws as far as I can see, and yeah that's probably around 100mph. You've improved alot, good job

LeeD
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Very good motion and swing.
Kinda Goran clone serve, one of the best for emulate.
Good stuff...

drake
02-09-2009, 05:38 PM
GWB,

It looks like you're now in-between in your stance. Your right leg is doing most of the work. If you prefer the pinpoint, perhaps you should bring your back foot up sooner to allow proper weight distribution and you can load and lift with both legs. Also, why does your follow through almost hit you in the face?

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Definitely around the 100 MPH range.

Work on:

Staying down with the legs a little bit longer. You rise a little prematurely and you lose a little potential power.

Great job though, with your discipline and work ethic you'll be a 5.0 in no time. You've come a long way from beating up on 3.0 level players, hahahaha!

Matt

P.S. Radar guns aren't THAT expensive, you know. Can't hurt to know what it is once and for all!

OvertheFence
02-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Definitely around the 100 MPH range.

P.S. Radar guns aren't THAT expensive, you know. Can't hurt to know what it is once and for all!

You can get the hot wheels radar gun for a cheap price :D

The last serve looked like 20 mph faster than your others o_O

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Very good motion and swing.
Kinda Goran clone serve, one of the best for emulate.
Good stuff...

Good observation. My serve is most definitely modeled after Goran.

B-rian
02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
That last serve looked like it took a 6+ foot high bounce.

Hot Sauce
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
That was a perfect time to:

STOP AND STARE!

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
That was a perfect time to:

STOP AND STARE!

Referring to the song? :confused:

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Good observation. My serve is most definitely modeled after Goran.

Nice. I modeled mine after Karlovic. :)

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Nice. I modeled mine after Karlovic. :)

Do you get the racket torque that Dr. Ivo get's? I can't seem to get huge racket head speed after switching to the K90. It's really demanding but I think I will be at that level soon enough.

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Do you get the racket torque that Dr. Ivo get's? I can't seem to get huge racket head speed after switching to the K90. It's really demanding but I think I will be at that level soon enough.

Well, obviously not up to this level yet, but I'm 100+, fo sho.

How do I get videos onto my computer, anyway? Me no likey 21st century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmSMJhIUqU

Matt

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Well, obviously not up to this level yet, but I'm 100+, fo sho.

How do I get videos onto my computer, anyway? Me no likey 21st century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmSMJhIUqU

Matt

Well it depends on what camera you have. If it's a digital camera, you just plug the USB cord into the camera, and the computer.

If it's a camcorder, I think you need a firewire or something.

Hot Sauce
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Referring to the song? :confused:

Yes, and what you did after you noticed you hit your racquet.

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Well it depends on what camera you have. If it's a digital camera, you just plug the USB cord into the camera, and the computer.

If it's a camcorder, I think you need a firewire or something.

Camera is JVC GR-D750U. Again, USB terminology confuses me. EPIC FAIL.

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Camera is JVC GR-D750U. Again, USB terminology confuses me. EPIC FAIL.

Well I can just tell by the name it's a camcorder. Has a flip out screen and a side strap for your hand yes? Those cameras record with a DV tape inside the camera, so you need to have a firewire port on your computer.

Take a look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FireWire

Ballinbob
02-09-2009, 07:29 PM
yeah GWB has it right. You need a firewire cable. Another way you could do it though is hook the camera up to your TV and record the footage you want on a DVD. Then burn the DVD onto your comp and go from there. More steps, but it beats buying a firewire cable if you dont have one already

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 07:41 PM
yeah GWB has it right. You need a firewire cable. Another way you could do it though is hook the camera up to your TV and record the footage you want on a DVD. Then burn the DVD onto your comp and go from there. More steps, but it beats buying a firewire cable if you dont have one already

Or.. save and get a digital camera and have it the easy way forever. Haha

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 07:43 PM

Plan on buying a good one when I get the time to save up. Radar gun comes first.

Ballinbob
02-09-2009, 07:46 PM

Haha yeah, just throwing the idea out there lol

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Plan on buying a good one when I get the time to save up. Radar gun comes first.

I wouldn't waste your $$$ on a radar gun. Do you honestly care that much about your serve speed?

If you noticed, I haven't responded to any comment regarding my serve SPEED. It really is not that important to me. I think a decent digital camera would be your best use of spending your money. You don't seem like the type of guy who needs an ego boost from people. I really wouldn't advise buying one unless you come into a bit of money, but then again, do what you want, that's just my take on it.

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't waste your $$$ on a radar gun. Do you honestly care that much about your serve speed?

If you noticed, I haven't responded to any comment regarding my serve SPEED. It really is not that important to me. I think a decent digital camera would be your best use of spending your money. You don't seem like the type of guy who needs an ego boost from people. I really wouldn't advise buying one unless you come into a bit of money, but then again, do what you want, that's just my take on it.

It's important from a professional coaching standpoint though. Understand that speed isn't everything, believe me.

Just want a reliable method of measuring my student's progress. Pretty sure my 14 year old bro is serving over 100 as well. Good technique can go a long way. :)

Matt

Tennisguy777
02-09-2009, 08:12 PM
88.2 mph +- 2 mph

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 08:21 PM
It's important from a professional coaching standpoint though. Understand that speed isn't everything, believe me.

Just want a reliable method of measuring my student's progress. Pretty sure my 14 year old bro is serving over 100 as well. Good technique can go a long way. :)

Matt

Just curious, but why did you say this when I was the one who just posted a long response saying that speed isn't that important..?

Maybe you misread my response or you mistyped yours.

Ambivalent
02-09-2009, 08:24 PM
So apparently you're semi-retired but you played a tournament last week, and seem to be practicing your serves?

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 08:28 PM
So apparently you're semi-retired but you played a tournament last week, and seem to be practicing your serves?

Which is why it says semi-retired, and not retired.

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Just curious, by why did you say this when I was the one who just posted a long response saying that speed isn't that important..?

Maybe you misread my response or you mistyped yours.

Left out "I" in that sentence. It wasn't a command of something, hahahaha!

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Looks like somebody isn't playing the tournament on Friday... :

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1227/p1010878rs4.jpg (http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1010878rs4.jpg)

I got owned.

Djokovicfan4life
02-09-2009, 08:33 PM
You just throw caution to the winds, huh GWB?

bugmenot
02-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Agreed, he just looks for attention and excuses about his game. He was retired a week ago and I brought it up so he changed it to semi-retired. Now he practices all the time and bought a brand new k90 when he's "not allowed to play tennis and is poor." Just like this thread, he says it's to "mock" the other 100 mph thread when it's well aware he himself is actually concerned about his speed tsk tsk. :( Don't forget, he was aiming for #2 singles then got bagled challenging up and now plays mix doubles. :oops:

Hot Sauce
02-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Which is why it says semi-retired, and not retired.

What the hell is semi-retired? You're either playing, or you're not. Are you playing less than you used to? That still doesn't qualify for the creation of a non sensical term.

halalula1234
02-10-2009, 04:13 AM
could be and i never knew u are left handed!

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-10-2009, 04:24 AM
could be and i never knew u are left handed!

Well I have been left handed ever since I could remember? Haha

Hot Sauce: I am playing, but not as much as I used to; I don't practice often, but Coach needs a player.

Djokovicfan4life
02-10-2009, 07:34 AM
Agreed, he just looks for attention and excuses about his game. He was retired a week ago and I brought it up so he changed it to semi-retired. Now he practices all the time and bought a brand new k90 when he's "not allowed to play tennis and is poor." Just like this thread, he says it's to "mock" the other 100 mph thread when it's well aware he himself is actually concerned about his speed tsk tsk. :( Don't forget, he was aiming for #2 singles then got bagled challenging up and now plays mix doubles. :oops:

And yet, you're criticizing him yourself without even thinking that he may have MATURED, unlike yourself. Why don't you post your video?

I could use a good laugh or two.

bugmenot
02-10-2009, 07:48 AM
And yet, you're criticizing him yourself without even thinking that he may have MATURED, unlike yourself. Why don't you post your video?

Read this thread, he obviously hasn't changed. Other people are even questioning his "semi-retired" quote. Funny you say I haven't even thought that maybe he "Matured" again, read this thread he is the same as always. The whole "is my serve 100mpg but it's a mock thread" then follows it up with "help my serve" please. :oops: Like I said earlier, it all adds up, he "quit tennis" in his 0-8 loss thread and blamed it on his parents but he never stopped playing, then he makes a joke saying "my coach doesn't think I am good enough so she put me in mixed doubles". Could it be he quit because at the time he didn't want to play mixed doubles after his drastic loss? Just think about it :)

Failed
02-10-2009, 07:50 AM

Well you can't deny the ridiculousness of his topic few months back. That thing was epic! Good serves anyway, keep practising.

EDIT: Give GWB a rest.

Djokovicfan4life
02-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Read this thread, he obviously hasn't changed. Other people are even questioning his "semi-retired" quote. Funny you say I haven't even thought that maybe he "Matured" again, read this thread he is the same as always. The whole "is my serve 100mpg but it's a mock thread" then follows it up with "help my serve" please. :oops: Like I said earlier, it all adds up, he "quit tennis" in his 0-8 loss thread and blamed it on his parents but he never stopped playing, then he makes a joke saying "my coach doesn't think I am good enough so she put me in mixed doubles". Could it be he quit because at the time he didn't want to play mixed doubles after his drastic loss? Just think about it :)

OK, so he made a joke about Petek that was MAYBE a little much, and that's enough for you to launch into a spiel about his personality?

News flash: Most of us are guys here; a little razzing won't hurt anybody. A personal attack, however............................

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-10-2009, 02:01 PM
OK, so he made a joke about Petek that was MAYBE a little much, and that's enough for you to launch into a spiel about his personality?

News flash: Most of us are guys here; a little razzing won't hurt anybody. A personal attack, however............................

He can go ahead and personally attack me. It's not making me look any worse. If anything it is just making him look like a punk. But thanks for trying to defend me. :)

TennisProdigy
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Third serve looked like it was between 105-110 mph.

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Ouch. I am playing Singles Line 1 on Friday, which Nick our #1 usually plays but he has an outside tournament (?) apparently, so coach put me in A (or Line 1, w/e you call it.) . I'm ready to get my *** handed to me!

bugmenot
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Ouch. I am playing Singles Line 1 on Friday, which Nick our #1 usually plays but he has an outside tournament (?) apparently, so coach put me in A (or Line 1, w/e you call it.) . I'm ready to get my *** handed to me!

Sigh, and the modest bragging continues. I'd rather have you just brag truthfully getting to play #1 than try to make it seem like no big deal while at the same time bragging.

hyogen
02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
that's a really high bounce on the last serve. nice serves gwb - i think i serve that hard as well -_- you have a better looking motion though.

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 05:22 PM
"This message is hidden because bugmenot is on your ignore list."

I bet a Benjamin that this comment is something about me losing 0-8 on Friday because I am playing singles and that is how bad I lost last time. (The reason I can't see his comment is because he is on my blocked users list by the way)

My guess is based on his post directly after my latest post.

By the way, the reason why I am playing Line 1 Singles is because Nick is out, which is our number one, the number 2 and number 3 are playing doubles together, so I'm apparently next choice? I really hope I don't lose early, which I probably will, these guys are good, but I'll post my results Friday night.

sharpilistik
02-11-2009, 05:42 PM
GWB,

i Havent been reading up here lately. Why are you "semi-retired?"

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 05:44 PM
GWB,

i Havent been reading up here lately. Why are you "semi-retired?"

Long Story short?

Wasn't allowed to play, did anyway, used to practice a lot, now I don't practice enough.

EDIT: Not as "into it" as I used to be, but I play when I can.

sharpilistik
02-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Long Story short?

Wasn't allowed to play, did anyway, used to practice a lot, now I don't practice enough.

EDIT: Not as "into it" as I used to be, but I play when I can.

What do you mean not allowed to play? Why not?

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 05:57 PM
What do you mean not allowed to play? Why not?

I really don't feel like going through this again, so long story short again!

Parent's think I am wasting too much time on Tennis. That's it.

LeeD
02-11-2009, 06:05 PM
If my parents prohibited me from playing any sport, I"d secretly buy a roadracing motorcycle, convince a neighbor to sign as my "guardian" and race it locally in 8 out 10 roadrace AFM events, and of the year getting 3rd overall in 250 Production class... at 15 years old.... AND playing spring varsity basketball and fall varsity football..:)
And if they really kept me from basketball and football, I'd just hang out with the surfers at OceanBeach or the hoods in Chinatown :):)
But alas, they could have cared less......:confused:

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
If my parents prohibited me from playing any sport, I"d secretly buy a roadracing motorcycle, convince a neighbor to sign as my "guardian" and race it locally in 8 out 10 roadrace AFM events, and of the year getting 3rd overall in 250 Production class... at 15 years old.... AND playing spring varsity basketball and fall varsity football..:)
And if they really kept me from basketball and football, I'd just hang out with the surfers at OceanBeach or the hoods in Chinatown :):)
But alas, they could have cared less......:confused:

Alright I'll do what you did. Now all I need is "X" amount of money to buy a motorcycle, and drive it around with my imaginary License that I have ._.

LeeD
02-11-2009, 06:16 PM
It confounds me how this generation DOESN'T work at least a couple hours a day after school. I worked 4 from age 11.
Got my driver's license on my 15th birthday (hardship), and bought my YamahaYDS-3C one day later. Paid cash, had never ridden a bicycle or motorcycle, or been on one, the shop was at least 40 miles away over the SanFranciscoBayBridge, and I only crashed 3 times on the way home:):)

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-11-2009, 07:08 PM
It confounds me how this generation DOESN'T work at least a couple hours a day after school. I worked 4 from age 11.
Got my driver's license on my 15th birthday (hardship), and bought my YamahaYDS-3C one day later. Paid cash, had never ridden a bicycle or motorcycle, or been on one, the shop was at least 40 miles away over the SanFranciscoBayBridge, and I only crashed 3 times on the way home:):)

I do work.

LeeD
02-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Then you have disposable income!
So buy a hot rod and cruise all nite for chicks, and your parents might come around to allowing you to play tennis.
Any bad habit works, alcohol, smokes, hard stuff.....

Ballinbob
02-11-2009, 07:23 PM
wow LeeD. I would love to live that life but sadly I can't lol. I like the idea of cruising all night for chicks though haahha

You crack me up sometimes lol

futuratennis
02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
rofl at your racquet, but no freakn away are those serves 100 mph hour (i know youre joking but still) id say more like 70-80

futuratennis
02-11-2009, 09:35 PM
I really don't feel like going through this again, so long story short again!

Parent's think I am wasting too much time on Tennis. That's it.

well you were buddy, i remember you saying how much you played a week, you mentioned you played "7 hours both days of the weekend" if thats not wasting time i dont know what is, i mean tennis isnt a waste of time, but thats just overdoing it, even pros wouldnt play that much, its a good way to get injured and burn yourself out

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-12-2009, 04:34 AM
These are all well above 80 futura, but thanks for the post.

& yes, I did play too much back then.

EikelBeiter
02-12-2009, 04:44 AM

You don't know what you are talking about.

First is 90+

Third one is 100+

And yes, I did play too much back then.

And you were doing so well :)

ssjkyle31
02-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Your serves were over 80 mph. I like the action on the the first serve. It must of hit the fence at the 3-4 feet height.

bugmenot
02-12-2009, 04:48 PM
You don't know what you are talking about.

First is 90+

Third one is 100+

And yes, I did play too much back then.

Good catch EikelBeiter. But I wonder how he knows what his serve speeds are in the video without a radar. I guess we have to take his word for it.....oh wait :oops:

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM

Yes I was actually. Haha. His claim was preposterous, I just had to :P

But I used the speed calculator that is in the "100 mph TW club" thread, I did not have a radar

smoothtennis
02-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Good to see you playing again GWB. Looks like the little high schooler groupies are following you around again, hinging on every comment you make. You think you are soooooo kewl GWB. (LOL - just kidding).

Serve looked very nice. I say 80+ easy - I can't tell after 85 what anything is, except 'fast'.

I had a guy come on court recently that served in the 120+ range in college - and he put one in up the T that landed in. You almost don't even see it. You hear the ball off his racket, the ball hitting the court, and the ball hitting the fence before the mind even picks up what the heck happened.

Petekbladetour1
02-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Good catch EikelBeiter. But I wonder how he knows what his serve speeds are in the video without a radar. I guess we have to take his word for it.....oh wait :oops:

you have to take my word for it that my serve is a 100mph, wich is true

Petekbladetour1
02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I had a guy come on court recently that served in the 120+ range in college - and he put one in up the T that landed in. You almost don't even see it. You hear the ball off his racket, the ball hitting the court, and the ball hitting the fence before the mind even picks up what the heck happened.

ive had a 200kph serve up against me that landed on the T. Its not that fast but i promise you one thing, Its alot faster than GWBs serve!

tennisalex
02-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Don't know the guy ;D but I heard GWB won the first round and lost the second :o
wonder if this rumor is true?

teppeiahn1
02-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Hey was the 3rd serve in??
Crazy action on that ball man.
If it was in, it seems like it was realy a shallow serve

Gee Willikers Batman!
02-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Tournament today:

1st Round : Won
2nd Round : Lost
3rd Round : Won
4th Round: Lost

Djokovicfan4life
02-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Tournament today:

1st Round : Won
2nd Round : Lost
3rd Round : Won
4th Round: Lost

Details?dfdfdsf

wksoh
05-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Do you think if I sent this in to Wilson, (which I won't, but i'm wondering) they would call this dent, "racket abuse"?

Wow.. your service motion reminds me of Sampras.. nice

KerryJ
05-04-2009, 06:03 AM

His game reminds me of Verdasco

Slicendicer
05-04-2009, 08:39 AM
GWB... just FYI... you ain't serving near 100MPH. Keep practicing. Have a nice day.

hyogen
05-04-2009, 10:33 AM

hmm... it really doesn't look anything like sampras' service motion...

but it's a nice smooth serve nonetheless

Gee Willikers Batman!
05-04-2009, 11:15 AM
GWB... just FYI... you ain't serving near 100MPH. Keep practicing. Have a nice day.

I already had my serve radared, thanks.

rbq4h4
05-04-2009, 11:26 AM

I'm curius, what kind of work were you doing at age 4? isnt it dangerous to be working that young?

Slicendicer
05-04-2009, 12:17 PM

No you didn't... I assure you... from playing a lot of tennis with guys who can actually serve +100mph... you do not.

Gee Willikers Batman!
05-04-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm curius, what kind of work were you doing at age 4? isnt it dangerous to be working that young?

He meant he worked 4 hours, starting from age 11, not FROM ages 4-11

No you didn't... I assure you... from playing a lot of tennis with guys who can actually serve +100mph... you do not.

Yes I did get my serve radared.. my friend has the radar that Drakulie has.

How can you tell me I didn't?

mtommer
05-04-2009, 01:29 PM

SlicernDicer is really Charles Xavier, that's how. (Can anyone tell which movie I saw two times in the last two days? :))

Slicendicer
05-04-2009, 01:43 PM
He meant he worked 4 hours, starting from age 11, not FROM ages 4-11

You do not serve 100mph... end of story. The radar gun you "allegedly" used is by all means not accurate and/or was not used appropriately. I say this because, you do not serve 100mph. I know this for fact, or I should say... any serve video you posted is not 100mph.

acehole
05-04-2009, 03:48 PM
doesnt look like much is wrong technically. but even though it is extremely hard to tell on video, it doesnt look to be 100mph. my record serve is 113 and i serve big. i was very sure i was smackin at least a buck 20, and caught a lot of flack for it. so i bought a radar gun and was sick to see that my fastest serves were in the 98 to 100 flat range. i am still trying to get to 120 so i can save a little face. i increased my speed by changing my grip, abreviating my swing and accelerating like an idiot in the last 25% of my motion. i still think i will make 120, but i gotta say, 100 is so much faster than it seems. all the same, your motion looks right on. to get to 100+ maybe try using a semi to full western grip on your flat serve and remove all the spin. keep swingin, looks great!

Gee Willikers Batman!
05-04-2009, 04:10 PM

Read this post one more time.

Where did I say anything about MPH?

Your post directly before this said, that I do not serve 100 MPH+ (in this video)
to which I posted the response above in agreement. I already had my serve radared and the max I hit was 98 when I got it about 1 month ago.

acehole
05-05-2009, 05:13 AM

Your post directly before this said, that I do not serve 100 MPH+ (in this video)
to which I posted the response above in agreement. I already had my serve radared and the max I hit was 98 when I got it about 1 month ago.

quite right. you did actually say you dont care about 100mph. lost the point in the other replies. its place over pace anyway. i've been aced at 120, i've been aced at 90

fluffy Beaver
05-05-2009, 05:28 AM

Why did it take you 3 post to directly show agreement. This is why your threads always have so much conflict, because you are always unclear with your responses....

Gee Willikers Batman!
05-05-2009, 11:26 AM
I will be more clear next time.

pushing_wins
05-06-2009, 01:01 AM
gwb

what is superfail?