PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fischer President MonoShaft Racquet 4 3/8

Bri-guy
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
For sale is a Fischer President monoshaft racquet in great condition, grip size No. 3, 4 3/8s. This vintage beauty was made in Austria and is hardly seen; I've never even seen one on the 'bay.

I am somehwhat of a novice when it comes to rating racquets, but I would rate this a conservative 8/10. The leather grip is in good shape, the strings are intact but will need a new stringjob, and there is minimal courtrash and only 1-2 small paint chips. Only on one spot can you see a small strip of exposed graphite, but that is very minimal.

The frame is honestly in really good shape, especially for such an old racquet. Take a look at the pictures, I feel they speak for themselves.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29000060@N02/

I am asking for $60 shipped within the continental United States. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. You can contact me at b rian 5 1 8 4 @ hot mail. com (just remove the spaces). Trades will be considered (HPS 6.1, 4 3/8 ) but my wife and I are buying our first house soon and my wife wants me to part with a few of my racquets. I know you all understand how that works out. :)
I hope this racquet can find a nice home!

Cheers,
Brian P.

Bri-guy
02-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Racquet is sold unless people back out. :)