PDA

View Full Version : Racquet Handle Customization

Supracool94
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
I bought three Austrian Made Head Prestiges that have a MicroGel Paint Job!

One racquet currently has a Head Shaped 4 3/8 Grip, the other two racquets currently have a Wilson shaped 4 3/8 Grip.

I am looking to have the pallets changed on these racquets to a 4 5/8 Wilson Shaped Grip.

I have contacted a several people about performing the work, but I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations or feedback? I want the work done right.

I not sure if I'm allowed to mention the companies I have contacted about doing the work on this board.

Thank you

Kot_Bigemot
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I bought three Austrian Made Head Prestiges that have a MicroGel Paint Job!

One racquet currently has a Head Shaped 4 3/8 Grip, the other two racquets currently have a Wilson shaped 4 3/8 Grip.

I am looking to have the pallets changed on these racquets to a 4 5/8 Wilson Shaped Grip.

I have contacted a several people about performing the work, but I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations or feedback? I want the work done right.

I not sure if I'm allowed to mention the companies I have contacted about doing the work on this board.

Thank you
Well, if you want the job done right, i would suggest RPNY. Roman P. is in business for about 25 years and his shop does racquets for a lot of professional players. They do charge good dollars for their work but, the quality is fantastic.