PDA

View Full Version : Laserfibre Strings

jturpin4
02-13-2009, 06:15 PM
How good are Laserfibre strings? I sent an email to LF and received a reply from Ted giving me some recommendations. I am looking for a soft string, spin friendly, as well as having good tension maintenance. My price range is $14 and under. He said I would like the Phenom the best and also to try the Laser Elite and the Laser Supreme. I asked him about two others, RuffCut and Laserlite XL, but he said I wouldn't like them. I have read good reviews about the XL and liked the RuffCut due to the roughness/spin generation. I currently play with NXT but looking for alternatives and believe I have found them. Besides the Phenom, do you think the others play similar, if not better, than NXT?

lawlitssoo1n
02-13-2009, 06:29 PM
i would say get topspin cyberblue(power) or big ace

todot62
02-13-2009, 08:58 PM
How good are Laserfibre strings? I sent an email to LF and received a reply from Ted giving me some recommendations. I am looking for a soft string, spin friendly, as well as having good tension maintenance. My price range is $14 and under. He said I would like the Phenom the best and also to try the Laser Elite and the Laser Supreme. I asked him about two others, RuffCut and Laserlite XL, but he said I wouldn't like them. I have read good reviews about the XL and liked the RuffCut due to the roughness/spin generation. I currently play with NXT but looking for alternatives and believe I have found them. Besides the Phenom, do you think the others play similar, if not better, than NXT?

IMHO, LF are some of the best strings on the market. They have suffered in the past because of price. Now that Ted is "cutting out the middle man," the prices are now VERY attractive. Listen to Ted's recommendations. He knows his strings and he will not steer you wrong. If you've spoken with him and told him what you like and he recommended Phenom, then try them out and see how you like them. You are not going to get better advice from anyone in this forum. -->Tod

rich s
02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
How good are Laserfibre strings? I sent an email to LF and received a reply from Ted giving me some recommendations. I am looking for a soft string, spin friendly, as well as having good tension maintenance. My price range is $14 and under. ...............

Laser Supreme 16.......all of the above desired qualities......