PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wilson Pro Staff 6.1, nsix-one tour, Fischer Pro Tour FT

jeter2kewl
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi guys, just doing a little spring cleaning and I have a few extra racquets that I'm willing to let go.

They are:

Wilson Pro Staff 6.1 110 4 3/8 -- 7.5/10 -- $60 obo
The racquet is a few years old, yet in pretty good shape. Always taken good care of it. It is currently strung with Gamma Livewire at about 62 lbs.

Wilson Nsix-one Tour 4 5/8 -- 9.5/10 -- $80 obo
This racquet is just abt a year and a half old I believe. I bought it as at the time I was using the 95, and wanted to give the 90 a try. It just wasn't for me, and since has only been used on occasion and for fun. The racquet is in great shape and is strung with a combination of Luxilon big banger and Wilson synthetic at 56/58.

Fischer Pro Tour FT 98 4 5/8 -- 7.5/10 -- $40 obo
The Fischer was used in my high school days (abt 4 yrs ago), as an emergency racquet. It is in good shape, just has typical wear. Like the Pro Staff, it is strung with Gamma Livewire at about 62 lbs.

Thats it for now, please feel free to contact me for more info. I'll work on getting some pictures up asap.

Derek

tennismitch
02-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your Wilson Pro Staff if you still have it. You can email me at mitchgalen@comcast.net

Thanks,

Mitch

tennismitch
02-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your Wilson Pro Staff if you still have it. Please email me at mitchgalen@comcast.net

Thanks,

Mitch