PDA

View Full Version : Where to find comparative reviews on the TW site?

spinbalz
03-01-2005, 04:55 AM
Where on the TW site can I find the comparative reviews made by some users of this message board for TW.

NoBadMojo
03-01-2005, 07:41 AM
if you go to the description page for a specific frame and scroll down, if a comparative revew has been done for that frame, there is a link for it there..it's less than obvious..maybe TW can flag the picture of the racquet with some symbol indicating a review is present or otherwise note it on the top of the page

Colpo
03-01-2005, 08:21 AM
I recall Chris of TW writing that the eventual intent was to set up a link from the home page, but I don't think that's happened yet. I agree, the current set-up means the comparative reviews get read only once somebody has already isolated a particular model(s) that happens to have been in a comp. review, and even then one has to see the link at the bottom of the model's page. The comp. reviews make for some pretty good reading generally, and I'd like to think that somebody might get interested in a frame or two based on reading a comp. review, and not the other way around.