PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Head Prestige Classic 600

Hankenstein
02-18-2009, 01:18 AM
I have 3 Head Prestige Classic 600 , grip 4 1/2 , designed in Austria, for sale.

Those frames are in a very good shape. The only wear is on the CAP-bumpers. 2 of the frames have no paint chips or anything. 1 frame have a very very small paint chip in the throat, barely visible.

I would rate those frames at least 9.0 and i can send some macro-photos on request.

Two are strung with Babolat Polymono at around 55 lbs and 1 is strung with Pro´s Pro Cyber Power at around 51 lbs.

Those frames are located in Sweden and shipping worldwide is around 40-50 $ at the moment, with the swedish post. It takes between 6-10 days from Sweden to North America and it is traceable with a tracking nr.

Payment with paypal (only option)

I have a couple of references here on TW and 72 positive feedbacks 100& on another well known trading site.

Send me your offers to my email. I prefer to sell all 3 at the same time but can consider good offers for one or two frames also. Trade is also an option, but ONLY for Wilson (K)Factor Ksix One 95 in grip 4 1/2 and 18 * 20 string pattern..

You reach me at henrikwallensten@gmail.com

Hankenstein
02-19-2009, 12:14 AM
I now have a clear price picture:

350 $ shipped to Worldwide from Sweden (shipping cost is around 50 $ and baked into this price..)

Hankenstein
02-19-2009, 12:54 PM
SOLD!!

Thanks for all the interest in those fantastic frames. Next stop for them are Canada. Good luck with the rackets new owner!!