PDA

View Full Version : Question about Apparel

Lotto
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi guys,

I noticed that Tennis Europe has Federer's gold nike swoosh Wimbledon wristbands!!! Pretty cool. Was just wondering, does that mean that at Wimbledon etc. each year you can get the actual gold bandanas, wristbands and clothing? Like, in europe can you get the Federer gold swoosh polos and runners etc? Because I know you can get some stuff in Europe that you can't get in the states such as the gold swoosh wristbands. Anyway, this is good that Tennis Europe has been set up seeing as I live in Ireland~! Does that mean also you'll be able to get his "special item of clothing" he wears at Wimbledon like the cardigan or blazer seen as the Nike shop at Wimbledon had a certain amount of cardigans?

Just curious :oops::oops: I just love gold stuff to be honest and it's my lucky and favourite colour. That's why I love Wimbledon so much. Gold,White and Green, change gold to orange and you have our flag :oops::oops: lol

TW Staff
02-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Nike releases certain items from the Federer Wimbledon collection to retailers and some items are not released. More items are released in Europe, than here in the US. At this time I'm not sure which items will be available.

The cardigans, for instance, I think were only available at Wimbledon last year.

Chris, TW

Yonie
02-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm where have you seen the wristbands, I cant find them :-?

maximo
02-28-2009, 04:56 AM
Hmm where have you seen the wristbands, I cant find them :-?

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpage-NFPWW.html