PDA

View Full Version : Substitute for Multifeel

L4RZ
02-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Well I'm in a pinch. The Swedish Championship is drawing near and I'm out of strings. Hopefully the Multifeel strings are in stock and will arrive in time. Since it took 3 weeks last time, Im not so sure I want to risk it.

So now I'm wondering, what strings are most similar to Multifeel?
(Something that's sold in 200m reels and the same price range)

Thanks in advance

/Lars

Valjean
02-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Babolat's new one out, Addiction.

ryangoring
02-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I too second the addiction. I prefer this over the attraction that they brought out.

L4RZ
02-19-2009, 02:29 PM

Just one more question. The Addiction costs 800 sek (swedish money) and the Multifeel costs 1100sek. Is the multifeel worth the extra 35$ (660 feet reel)?

Or should I switch to Addiction after the tournament?

/Lars

wao
02-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Well I'm in a pinch. The Swedish Championship is drawing near and I'm out of strings. Hopefully the Multifeel strings are in stock and will arrive in time. Since it took 3 weeks last time, Im not so sure I want to risk it.

So now I'm wondering, what strings are most similar to Multifeel?
(Something that's sold in 200m reels and the same price range)

Thanks in advance

/LarsYou could also look at Pro Supex Max Touch, a good multifiliment and a cost of 90.00 usd for a 660 ft reel.

Valjean
02-19-2009, 02:45 PM
....Just one more question. The Addiction costs 800 sek (swedish money) and the Multifeel costs 1100sek. Is the multifeel worth the extra 35$ (660 feet reel)?

Or should I switch to Addiction after the tournament?....
No, it's not; according to lab testing Multifeel holds tension slightly better due to its center core, and, yes, it's somewhat softer too. But Addiction performs better. At that price differential I would switch over.

L4RZ
02-20-2009, 02:29 AM
You could also look at Pro Supex Max Touch, a good multifiliment and a cost of 90.00 usd for a 660 ft reel.

I would but unfortunately they dont sell them in Sweden :(.

No, it's not; according to lab testing Multifeel holds tension slightly better due to its center core, and, yes, it's somewhat softer too. But Addiction performs better. At that price differential I would switch over.

I just called three different online stores and none of them had multifeel in stock. They did however have Babolat Addiction so I ordered a reel =).
Thanks for all the help!

lawlitssoo1n
02-20-2009, 06:13 AM
how is xcel different from addiction?