PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something new for Prince Ozone Pro Tour

sujaan
02-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Hi everyone, I've got a Prince Ozone Pro Tour, no customization. I'm around a 4.0 all-court player looking for a string with (in order of preference):

1. Tension retention
2. Increased spin potential
3. Not a crazy high price

I don't break strings. My past experiences include Prince Recoil at mid tension (lost tension in like 3 days haha), and Prince Synthetic Gut Multi at 60lbs (been in the racquet for probably 5 months now :( ).

I was thinking about trying out a full set of MSV Focus Hex 17L (1.18) or Signum Poly Pro Plasma 17L (1.18). I'm trying to stay away from any really harsh strings, but I'm OK with any suggestions or recommendations.

Thanks!

mutantducky
02-20-2009, 10:18 PM
I've found the signum to be a bit tough on the arm so maybe try the highest gauge first as it is softer. might break sooner though. Unique Big Hitter 17 has been good full. haven't tried the msv yet.
I would try the Techfibre and KLIP multi although some are kind of pricey.

kashgotmoney
02-20-2009, 10:36 PM
the strings in my signature below are good or luxilon big banger original or signum pro poly plasma

DustinW
02-21-2009, 07:06 PM
I use SPPP Pure 16 in my Ozone Pro Tour, and it's great. IMO you get it all with this string... comfort, durability, feel, and excellent tension maintenance.