PDA

View Full Version : Head "Classic Mid"

LafayetteHitter
03-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Head "classic mid" 93" head size. The price is $75.00 shipped to anywhere in the mainland US via Priority mail with delivery confirmation, and I ship out very fast usually same day or next day from payment. This is the same racquet as the "prestige classic - Prestige 600. This racquet has the sticker on the inside of the throat that says "Made in Austria", while still having the logo just above the grip saying (Head "designed in Austria) unlike my other Classic Mid that does not have the "Made in Austria" sticker. I would grade this racquet a strong 8 out of 10. It may be right at an 8 grade though. Has 4 1/2 gripsize with original Calfskin Leather grip. Leather grip still in what I would call good condition, I use an overgrip. The paint i still very nice with one small tiny paint chip at around 11 o'clock on one side of the head right near the headguard from a low volley. It is strung with a hybrid of Tecnifibre NRG2 17 in the mains and Gosen OG Micro 18 in the crosses, it was strung at 57, strings do not show any wear but it is no longer at 57 and is starting to feel very soft so it will be due for a stringing soon unless you prefer lower tensions. I can e-mail photos if you need ( ravenbourg@hotmail.com) I am Paypal verified and have feedback on the boards if you look for lafayettehitter or Scott Durand. BTW, headguard is in 'good' shape, it has rub scuffing from picking up lots of balls but is still in perfect working order and looks ok. I probably would've changed both of mine but they are pretty hard to find now. You will be very pleased with this racquet.

Scott

LafayetteHitter
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Has been sold,

Thank you