PDA

View Full Version : Better backhand Murray or Djokovic

Cesc Fabregas
02-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Who in your opinion has the better backhand Murray or Djokovic? I personally prefer Djoker's because he is more aggressive with it rather than Murray who bunts the ball back.

soyizgood
02-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I like both of theirs. Murray mixes in a lot of slices so he can frustrate his opponent and lull them to sleep. Djokovic is more aggressive and can dictate the points better than Murray off that wing. Murray's bh might be less error-prone than Djokovic's. Djokovic's bh is more of an offesive weapon than Murray's and that allows Djokovic to do things like drop shots out of the blue (if only he could be more accurate with those droppers).

Cesc Fabregas
02-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I like both of theirs. Murray mixes in a lot of slices so he can frustrate his opponent and lull them to sleep. Djokovic is more aggressive and can dictate the points better than Murray off that wing. Murray's bh might be less error-prone than Djokovic's. Djokovic's bh is more of an offesive weapon than Murray's and that allows Djokovic to do things like drop shots out of the blue (if only he could be more accurate with those droppers).

I actually think Djokovic's backhand is a very safe shot its his forehand that lets him down.

sheq
02-23-2009, 12:28 PM
novak backhand is among one of the best in the tour and it looks more beautiful than murray

soyizgood
02-23-2009, 12:30 PM
I actually think Djokovic's backhand is a very safe shot its his forehand that lets him down.

For Djokovic, the bh is very reliable. No disputing that and it's a thing of beauty. If his forehand is off, he might put a little too much from the backhand to compensate.

jaggy
02-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Murrays ability to hit the lines with his bh gets my vote, he needs to go for it more imho

Blinkism
02-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Djokovic, it's really solid and he gets a good low spin. Murray's just a notch lower than when it comes to consistency. Basically, if either one of them is losing a match because of their BH, it'll be Murray.