PDA

View Full Version : Strings for Ncode n5, tecnifibre tfight 320, and wilson kfactor pro 90

longlivetennis
02-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi, this is my first post but I have read a lot. Above in the title are my three racquets. I am 4.5 level player and I am an aggresive baseliner who likes to choose angles and different spins. I like my strings to have a lot of pop and control. I don't really need that much power because I am able to generate it myself. Right now my racquets are strung with the following:
Ncode N5: Babolat Hurricane tour 17+babolat xcel 16?
Overall it is a pretty good combo but I am looking for a bit more spin. do you think the tecnifibre red code is a good choice at all.

My tecnifibre is not strung because I just broke the strings yesterday but I had them strung with kirschbaum spiky shark 16. Overall not a bad combo but I am looking for a bit more placement

Finally, fed's racquet. Strung with babolat hurricane tour 17. This is a horrible combination in my opinion.

What do you think I should string my racquets with? Oh and by the way I set most of my strings at 56. Do you think I should use red code? What should I do with the kfactor tour 90?

longlivetennis
02-23-2009, 03:29 PM
bumpppp......

zidane339
02-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Why the three different racquets? They are all quite different from each other.

longlivetennis
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
i usually just get them from coaches for reallly goood deals so yea. i might get a preferred player spnosorhip tho...