PDA

View Full Version : Nike Racing Two Striped Polo Dri Fit.

paddyslad
04-02-2004, 02:52 PM
I am interested in finding the Nike Dri Fit polo that agassi and others wore last year in the Red with white two stripes.

I have the white, royal blue, and black versions.

I need the red and the ever hard to find, yellow with black vertical two stripes that Hewyet was sporting.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
04-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Hewitt sported yellow with green stripes, but that was davis cup only, no public can get it. The red I have, but I can't give it up, sorry.

Brian Purdie
04-02-2004, 09:12 PM
What size do you need? My local tennis shop is undergoing clearance. They have a few in other colors, but I'm not sure about red.
Mine is a med, used of course, but not on the tennis court (as my collection is so vast now!) I could get rid of it to raise some quick dough. It looks great, as I've washed it only twice.

Also, if anyone wants that awful FedEx shirt he wore at Wimby, let me know as they have plenty of those they can't sell.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
04-02-2004, 09:40 PM
The white polo with the blackish spots on the left sides? I have that polo, and I love it, don't dis it!!

Brian Purdie
04-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Carlos! I thought you were going sleeveless these days!

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
LOL, I hope to never wear those sleeveless junkies, lol.

miguelcoletta
04-03-2004, 08:26 AM
i have the red...but i love it, so i cant give it to ANYBODY

Foo4Everlong
04-03-2004, 09:36 AM
I know that I have seen them on E Bay quite often. Keep checking there, I would imagine it will turn up there very soon. Later

James Brown
04-03-2004, 01:45 PM
hey they got any in an XL? As long as it aint it white or black (that leaves red and blue, lol) let me know brian, id love to get one.

Brian Purdie
04-03-2004, 05:37 PM
I went today. No red at all! They had about 30 total. All black and white in various sizes. If you really want it badly, I saw a few in a shop called Savannah Tennis a short while back. The owner and guy on duty answering the phone most of the time is Mike Costanzo. He is very friendly, but don't dare tell him I gave out his number over the internet 912-354-1858. He might help you out. Again, don't tell him I gave his number out!