PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Dent

Staiger
02-25-2009, 06:24 AM
Does anyone know what is he up to now and if he has recover from his injuries. He is such a character on court and just want to see if any of you got any insight info ?

ford oliver
02-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Check out the Delray draw this week where Taylor qualified beating Gruel, Malisse and Gio Lapentti. Taylor played some heartbreakers to start the new year, losing to Gasquet 7-5, 6-4 in Brisbane, losing in 5 sets to Delic in Melbourne and then 3 set losses to Widom and Gulbis in San Jose and Memphis.

saram
02-25-2009, 01:03 PM
He actually had a great five setter down under and is apparently playing pretty well. I think TD lost to Delic down under this year in that five setter.

Staiger
02-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks Guys , It is nice to know that he is playing well.He has been one of the player I actually admire when I was younger . Just hope that he will be back to his best asap !

Fee
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Check out the Delray draw this week where Taylor qualified beating Gruel, Malisse and Gio Lapentti. Taylor played some heartbreakers to start the new year, losing to Gasquet 7-5, 6-4 in Brisbane, losing in 5 sets to Delic in Melbourne and then 3 set losses to Widom and Gulbis in San Jose and Memphis.

Hey stranger, good to see you posting again! :)