PDA

View Full Version : League Scheduling Software

catfish
02-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know of some good league scheduling software? I need something that can schedule large leagues with multiple facilities. It would also need to accommodate dates that facilities are not available. I'm familiar with Teamopolis, Topdog tennis, and a few free schedulers, but I need something on a bigger scale. TennisLink has a built in scheduler, but coordinators in our area are not allowed to use it. Thanks.

mikeler
02-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know of some good league scheduling software? I need something that can schedule large leagues with multiple facilities. It would also need to accommodate dates that facilities are not available. I'm familiar with Teamopolis, Topdog tennis, and a few free schedulers, but I need something on a bigger scale. TennisLink has a built in scheduler, but coordinators in our area are not allowed to use it. Thanks.

If you don't find anything, shoot me an e-mail. I can probably put a web based solution together for you at a reasonable price. Good luck.

cknobman
02-26-2009, 05:39 AM
Have you tried http://www.tennisone.com?

We used this more my USTA team and it was great. I dont know how it would work for an entire league but I thought I would throw this out there.

There is a etennisteam section on the site and that is what you would be interested in.

catfish
02-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Mikeler, I sent you an email.

cknobman, I've looked at TennisOne and it doesn't meet my needs. It's intended more for team usage, rather than a whole league.

Thanks.

mikeler
02-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Got it, I sent you one back.