PDA

View Full Version : Hitting partner in Tel Aviv ?

rh310
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll be there for a week at the beginning of March. Favor just good hitting sessions; still recovering from a rotator issue so serving makes me nervous.

NetMaster70
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM
You guys still dodging missles over there???

dr325i
02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
I'll be there for a week at the beginning of March. Favor just good hitting sessions; still recovering from a rotator issue so serving makes me nervous.

I just left Tel Aviv...actually Herzliya.
There is a coach in Herzliya that I met a few years back and every time I was in the area we got together and hit the ball.
Let me know if you need his info...

rh310
02-27-2009, 03:58 AM
I just left Tel Aviv...actually Herzliya.
There is a coach in Herzliya that I met a few years back and every time I was in the area we got together and hit the ball.
Let me know if you need his info...

Herzliya is exactly where I'll be. If you could send me his contact info (and your name, if you don't mind) I'd be in your debt.

I only speak English (except for 'bad' words in several other languages) so please let me know if that would be a problem.

Richard

dr325i
02-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Herzliya is exactly where I'll be. If you could send me his contact info (and your name, if you don't mind) I'd be in your debt.

I only speak English (except for 'bad' words in several other languages) so please let me know if that would be a problem.

Richard

Check your PM, all details in there...

rh310
02-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Check your PM, all details in there...

Sounds fantastic -- better than I'd hoped. Thank you very much.