PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TW ! ! >>>>>>

Kirko
02-26-2009, 08:33 PM
the classic racket forum is becoming my favorite forum here! I just love talking about all the Great and not so great frames of the past.

Virginia
02-26-2009, 10:31 PM
I agree. The only thing that could make it better would be if it had full forum status, alongside the main Racquets forum, so that it could be seen on the main index page.

jimbo333
02-27-2009, 01:55 AM
Virginia I agree completely. There are only limited people seeing this great classic racquet forum because people can't find it.

It should definitely be on the main index page, next to "racquets". The only other sub-forum as far as I can see is "pro match results" which is on the main index page. Come on TW staff sort this out. I know I've said this before, but it should be on the main index page as follows:-

Racquets (New, Current)
Racquets (Classic, Discontinued)

I really don't know why they don't just do this?

khw72004
02-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I agree also, Plasma told me about this page and it took me a week to find it. Noby is looking for sub forums so I think it should be in the main index.

But then again. i would check the racquet section a lot less. some times i see classic listing in the main racquet forum and I click on them. But I think it's because people do not know about the classic talk