PDA

View Full Version : Clint Thomson--the feel good thread...

saram
02-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Thread was an epic fail--please delete :)

shell
02-28-2009, 02:15 PM

I don't think it was an epic fail Saram. A lot of people read it and maybe they will forward to the main thread and help out.

Good for you!

BounceHitBounceHit
02-28-2009, 07:37 PM

I missed it altogether Saram. What was the original post? Best, CC

Mansewerz
02-28-2009, 07:40 PM
I missed it too....

saram
02-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks, shell.

Craig--I basically discussed my cycling career. I ended it as a Cat I cyclist--which is the top Amateurs in the nation--but never turned pro. I just highlighted how tough it is for athletes to gain sponsorship and I hoped that my story of a failed attempt at a dream due to lack of funds would inspire people to help Clint in any way that they could.

BounceHitBounceHit
02-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks, shell.

Craig--I basically discussed my cycling career. I ended it as a Cat I cyclist--which is the top Amateurs in the nation--but never turned pro. I just highlighted how tough it is for athletes to gain sponsorship and I hoped that my story of a failed attempt at a dream due to lack of funds would inspire people to help Clint in any way that they could.

You've gotta meet some of my tennis pals. :) Two are triathletes. Another is absolutely in love with cycling (he's the local DI coach too!).

Check out my 'Should TW Sponsor Clint Thomson?' thread. Be sure to vote too!

Best,

CC

Tennis_Monk
02-28-2009, 08:03 PM
You've gotta meet some of my tennis pals. :) Two are triathletes. Another is absolutely in love with cycling (he's the local DI coach too!).

Best,

CC

As long as they dont start "should Clint retire" we are in a good spot. You know how crazy our forum can be.

saram
02-28-2009, 08:03 PM

Best,

CC

Daylight Savings Time starts next weekend. I'm soooo looking forward to longer days and better weather to get down there. I can safely say that during the Summer, I can get down there at least three times a week and hit with you guys. I don't play in any leagues during the Summer--so hitting with you guys will be a blast.

Tennis_Monk
02-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Daylight Savings Time starts next weekend. I'm soooo looking forward to longer days and better weather to get down there. I can safely say that during the Summer, I can get down there at least three times a week and hit with you guys. I don't play in any leagues during the Summer--so hitting with you guys will be a blast.

Where do you guys play?

saram
02-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Where do you guys play?

Nashville, TN.

Strateon
02-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I thought your original post was good.

Ocean Drive
03-01-2009, 02:30 AM
clint thomson, that random guy who everybody is butt kissing?

I knew a Ukraine guy who was in the top 400, big deal, hardly made any money or anything.

Staiger
03-01-2009, 03:39 AM
^^^^
there is a difference between people trying to help and people who are butt kissing !

saram
03-01-2009, 06:51 AM
I thought your original post was good.

Thank you--glad to see it didn't fall on deaf ears and some people read it.

BounceHitBounceHit
03-01-2009, 10:39 AM

Cool. What happened to my "Should TW Sponsor Clint Thomson?" thread? Did you vote? ;) CC

BounceHitBounceHit
03-01-2009, 11:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nevermind..........I found it! :) CC