PDA

View Full Version : Prince Diablo XP???

Mule
03-03-2005, 04:52 AM
My Son and I just hit with this stick....WOW! I know that this is probably considered a tweener but we were highly impressed. Does anyone of you hit with this racquet? If so...are you having any arm problems??? Thanks, Mule

cverrett
03-03-2005, 05:18 AM
How does it play? Can you compare it to the Tour DiabloMP?

Mule
03-03-2005, 07:43 PM
No....I havn't hit with the Tour. We Demo'd the Diablo XP an the Wilson ncode 6.1. The ncode was great on serves and volley's. But not very good on ground strokes unless I was "textbook" on every shot. If was late and hit off center my slice backhand would barely get back. But if I had time to get to the ball my two handed backhand and my forehand were decent. I did hit a lot of two handed backhands long. The sweet spot was small on the ncode.

Mule
03-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Ooops!! Hit the wrong button...but as for the DiabloXP... everything I hit was in and with power!!! Forehands, two handed backhand, backhand slice, serves, volleys. It really didn't feel stiff( I play a Bablot Pure Drive). It just felt "solid". Which is probably the only thing wrong...not much feel for touch shots. I'm just wondering if anyone has had arm problems or shoulder problems with the XP.

Z-Man
03-14-2005, 09:34 AM
I'd like to revive this thread and find out if anyone has given the 2 Diablo XPs a try. How do they compare to the Diablo MP / POG LB / etc?

Anyone?