PDA

View Full Version : Rossignol F200 is not that good???

jorel
03-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Ok….. before I get skewered.. let me explain…I cant find the sweetspot on this frame’

With the inverted bridge .;..the sweet spot seems to have shifted up and for the life of me I could not find the sweet area of the racquet….

I never had this problem with the max 200g.//// anyway… I guess the F200 isn’t for me…interesting that I don’t have this issue with the larger headed inverted Rossignols in their lineup…their sweet spot is right on for my swing….with the larger head and the inverted bridge…. It is sweeeeeeet…….

I guess the small head and inverted bridge causes the sweet spot to be located in an area I usually don’t hit in….

too bad too cuz i really wanted to love this frame... like wanting to love a great girl that you just cant get along with

Rabbit
03-02-2009, 06:54 AM
The F200 is a great frame, but it just goes to show you that then even as now, not all frames are for all players!

khw72004
03-03-2009, 08:48 AM
I though the F200 was a really unusual frame to hit with. Its like no other Frame out there. Its super flexible and feels very different from anything I have ever played with. But then again I do prefer the stiffer frames like Head 600's etc.

retrowagen
03-03-2009, 08:56 AM
You probably are hitting on the sweet spot consistently, it just feels different on the ultra mega flexy F200 than on what you have been used to hitting with. I used to train with a couple good F200 players, and was always amused to try their rackets... unless one hit up on the ball with immense top, groundies would not stay in. It was decent for slice, but on all strokes, the vibration cycle was so slow (due to the lack of stiffness) that the impact with the ball felt like a mishit on the frames I was used to hitting with.

It's just different, that's all.

galain
03-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Oh no you didn't.....!