PDA

View Full Version : Alex Clayton chronicles.......

pepe01
03-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Ok, lets put this over the table....

Thanks to our friend FEDACE, FEE, etc, i heard about this guy, so i did a search on you tube since 2006 to 2008.

1.- He has great one hand back hand, great timing on it, classic, accurate ( with this kind of players we can see why one hand back hand is so usefull shot).

2.- He has been improving his forehand, and 2008 besides Stanford results, his forehand is getting better.

3.- Very good aproach on the net and net play.

This guy deserves an oportunity as tennis pro, better support by USTA than players like Donald Young who still receiving wild cards with out any good results or performance.

I hope to see soon Alex on main draw at any ATP tournament or even grand slam.

My best regards

pepe01
03-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Dear TW administrators, please erase this thread ( well never got a thread caracter ), nobody wants to discuss about American tennis future, after Rodick American tennis is done, well USA tennis is done already.

Regards

NickC
03-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Dear TW administrators, please erase this thread ( well never got a thread caracter ), nobody wants to discuss about American tennis future, after Rodick American tennis is done, well USA tennis is done already.

Regards

You're kidding, right?

orangettecoleman
03-04-2009, 07:30 PM
I just wonder if everyone who is on these boards thinks he's actually Fedace when they see him, since most seem to think that pic is of Fedace himself. so poor alex clayton is out practicing or something and tennis nerds come up to him and are all "FLEES? WTF?"

woodrow1029
03-04-2009, 08:04 PM

Regards
Oh shut up... Isn't it past your bed time?

saram
03-04-2009, 08:11 PM

Regards

You know, I read your thread here and actually took a long time looking at vids of Clayton on youtube. I liked what I saw. I wish that I had come back and replied here and thanked you so that you would no feel so inclined to whine that no one commented.

I'm an American, I like American tennis-and yet I'm not so biased that I wave the flag every time an American is mentioned. Clayton has some skills--not tour level skills--but give him time.

Was that enough feedback to stop whining?

Leublu tennis
03-05-2009, 12:01 AM

RegardsHuh???????????????????????

pepe01
03-05-2009, 06:07 AM
Thanks guys, yes NickC, i am kidding, of course USA tennis is far to be done, but already i think needs more young guns, any way, thanks to all.

Now dear administrators, please erase this thread, due was a fail from beggining.

hammmm, i hope Clayton gets good coach and some time we will see him on ATP tour, we need more one back hand players.

My best regards.