PDA

View Full Version : Pro Staff Classic

tailofdog
03-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Just picked up a Prostaff CLASSIC (LIGHT GREEN GRAPHICS)
Played with it yesterday. Its a really nice racquet with its weight at 346 grms it hits a very heavy ball.
I can see why some people go after classic racquets. I might take a look at a few more.
I put this one up for sale on the BAY. It,s generating a lot of interest but, i am almost sorry to be selling it.

Bud
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Just picked up a Prostaff CLASSIC (LIGHT GREEN GRAPHICS)
Played with it yesterday. Its a really nice racquet with its weight at 346 grms it hits a very heavy ball.
I can see why some people go after classic racquets. I might take a look at a few more.
I put this one up for sale on the BAY. It,s generating a lot of interest but, i am almost sorry to be selling it.

Post a pic of the frame.

tailofdog
03-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Its on the Bay in australia

jimbo333
03-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Its on the Bay in australia

Well that's not gonna help us see it here is it:)

Although I can't talk, I've been promising to post photos for weeks. Then when I finally get a new digital camera, my computer keeps crashing. Whenever I try to upload a photo my computer crashes/freezes saying "windows internet explorer (not responding)". I need to fix it, but don't know how:(

plasma
03-04-2009, 11:12 AM
ps classic was the best plough thru and feel ever, I played it for five years. I was scouting up an coming top reigonal prospects and a homeless guy came buy with it, he gave it to me, free, then a bunch of hippies beat him up (true stroy), I took it onto the court with my jeans and tore up some up an coming ranked reigonal player with the usual stpahanek/ samapras/plasma-like deep water old school intellectual tennis magic...the 85 square inch version is my golden goose. Not quite sure if it exists or is a figment of my relentless plasmatic imagination....

jayserinos99
03-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Not quite sure if it exists or is a figment of my relentless plasmatic imagination....

It's pretty much the collector's golden goose. You're lucky if you have one...

plasma
03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't even have the 7.0 85, I am so low I can play handball against the curb...

tailofdog
03-04-2009, 04:06 PM
You should be able to use the search worlwide setting on the bay. Its what i do and get to browse every part of the bay world.
I am almost tempted to pull it from auction as i will not get another.
I have 2 computers . the vista one at home has the pictures on it and i am not up to scratch on it. (THATS WHY NO PHOTOS)
IS THE CLASSIC REALLY COLLECTIBLE? IT is the 95in head

tailofdog
03-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Just ended my auction on the CLASSIC as i will keep it awhile and play with it.
My chances of getting another are slim.
Like i said about looking world wide on the bay Virginia who is a prolific poster contacted me on a Jenro i had now have again for sale. I have purchased racquets from all over Europe and the U.S. so really its not that hard.
The hardest part is shipping costs and mode of transport.
Probably when you buy from a country with less hard court play you get better condition racquets:)

Ronaldo
03-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Is this a PSC 6.1 95?

tailofdog
03-04-2009, 07:10 PM
There is a picture of the Classic on 80,s tennis that is the same as mine.
They say its a 6.0 Edberg model with a paint job. So i would assume mine is a 6.1 but there are no other indications other than CLASSIC and the light green highlights to tell

Mick
03-04-2009, 08:01 PM
sounds like these racquets that i got from tw :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/a3nift.jpg

tailofdog
03-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Thats The Racquet!!!

plasma
03-05-2009, 09:07 AM
these are not rare, but they are amazing.

khw72004
03-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I don't see the light green. Am I missing something. There's black, yellow and red. Where is the green?

gsquicksilver
03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't see the light green. Am I missing something. There's black, yellow and red. Where is the green?

maybe he got some mold on it or the grip is green?

tailofdog
03-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Well its old so are my eyes but, its not OLIVE DRAB or YELLOW (AS IN YELLOW CAB) So lets call it mustard.
O BOY i just had an idea!!
Since i am going to keep it (I CAN PAINT IT GREEN)
Anyway it hits a very nice ball. Heavy & Deep
Anyone have an idea on when they were made?

gsquicksilver
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
these came out in the early 90's

Bud
03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
sounds like these racquets that i got from tw :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/a3nift.jpg

Great racquet for everything except tennis elbow :twisted: