PDA

View Full Version : Lacoste LT 330

gymrat76
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Does this racquet name ring a bell to anyone? It is a green racquet. Any info on it will be greatly appreciated, whether it is collectable, how it plays, etc.
Thanks in advance.

jetlee2k
03-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Does this racquet name ring a bell to anyone? It is a green racquet. Any info on it will be greatly appreciated, whether it is collectable, how it plays, etc.
Thanks in advance.

I've played with both 330 & 340.. 330 is ligter than 340.. To me 340 is a much better than 330 racquet.. very very stable with lots of touch.. It is one of those racquet you just pull it out on the friday afternoon and crush the ball.. 330 if you apply a few gram of lead tape should be a great racquet.. For collector value, I think Guy Forget play with the 340 one.. 330 much lighter.. !! Hope it helps..

gymrat76
03-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Sure helps jetlee. So learned that it is a pro-affiliated/guy forget racquet, hence the value is more on e-bay. Thanks, Appreciated!

plasma
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
forget played the peanut shaped one, I'm after one of those. The green croc racquets looked cool too. Sampras looked ready to cry durring the forget match, he actually grew his first pubes durring that match...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBq5c8buOsE
no matter what country you're from you have to be moved by LeConte's tears of Joy...

gymrat76
03-07-2009, 04:35 AM
forget played the peanut shaped one, I'm after one of those. The green croc racquets looked cool too. Sampras looked ready to cry durring the forget match, he actually grew his first pubes durring that match...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBq5c8buOsE
no matter what country you're from you have to be moved by LeConte's tears of Joy...

Sup plasma!
Kournikova with Serena's *****??? LOL I totally missed out on reading that e-mail among all other stuff! Was superbly funny lol!!! And yeah, your kneissl aka air rifle is still waitin for you, among all the A.Ks, belgian glocks (actually this is the popular buy here not kalash bec. it is plasticky, doesnt beep in x-ray) local c-3s hotwires and phone jammers inside the trunk of the maso lol. U should come out and check out hiya! But just leave the stars n stripes wilsons back home for your own safety lol. While we are on it, we might go check out Iraq and try n find a kournikova w/ serena's *** for you in that cozy hood lol. For the least, we can go check out what world has to offer in amsterdamned lol...

The 330 still appears to be bringing in the $ in euro e-bays! Hence I wanted to inquire about it from the worldly rackaholics here...

As for that Sampras-Leconte Davis cup video you linked...brought back the good ol memories from my childhood..I was a kid back then...I actually saved that match on a beta video tape (now long gone) and watched it probably a good 50 times....

plasma
03-08-2009, 12:03 AM
I really liked LeContes form, it was like Johan Kriek, classic but not as fluid and loose as sampras. Noah was more like Muster or Jarryd, they would Joe Frasier the ball as opposed to finessing it....
http://i39.tinypic.com/23szzm9.jpg
I'm currently serving 127 to your backhand with agressive sidespin, your muscles can't help you with the problems I'll give you on court unless your undercover and your last name is "Dent". You would have to be patient and adaptive, I would drag you into the deep water, sacrifice a point here and there to set you up, freeze you up,knock you out late in the twelfth. I was beating entire draws of adults like you as a 12 year old! get the kneissl out of the maserati soon, or I will come over there, get on the court, and really have you running like a rat!

gymrat76
03-13-2009, 03:59 AM
I really liked LeContes form, it was like Johan Kriek, classic but not as fluid and loose as sampras. Noah was more like Muster or Jarryd, they would Joe Frasier the ball as opposed to finessing it....
http://i39.tinypic.com/23szzm9.jpg
I'm currently serving 127 to your backhand with agressive sidespin, your muscles can't help you with the problems I'll give you on court unless your undercover and your last name is "Dent". You would have to be patient and adaptive, I would drag you into the deep water, sacrifice a point here and there to set you up, freeze you up,knock you out late in the twelfth. I was beating entire draws of adults like you as a 12 year old! get the kneissl out of the maserati soon, or I will come over there, get on the court, and really have you running like a rat!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :) Check out the challenge we have LOL!!!

Well, plasma, on the positive side, I like your imaginative "star wars" fan type delusional approach to things. Always fun to listen to, like reading a good fiction novel :)

On the other hand, by all means don't want to burst the bubble..I know you regularly own your usual hitting partner 6161. Though, judging by the soft hood you live in LOL, I ain't your usual "hittin' partner", who is most likely a latex rainbow-flagged- tennis short wearing, "its-raining men" listening, whose usual choice of drink while out clubbing is a 10 sec microwaved "orgasm" and a well-foamed non fat soya milked latte at local S-bucks LOL

Plasma: "I schooled you again, sucker! 6161! Goddamn I'm smooth with my 50sq in headed old skool frame!!!"
Plasma's usual hitting partner: "You are my hero, Plasma! Now can we go home? I need a bath and foot massage like so bad! And call me a sucker again, love that!"
Plasma: "Aight aight, but in return for a foot massage, you need to promise me that we can include my Sampras-signed San Vincent for the threesome we planned for tonite!
Plasma's usual hitting partner: "Love that!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

On the other hand, plasma, if you rollin' the dice against me, you would find a well finessed opponent, who can hustle a hustler, con a con-man, a player if he were given the family support back in childhood, would highly likely be annihilating Nadal on courts today.
A player that absofrickinlutely NO ONE ever can manage to pull a drop shot cuz he will run and get it no matter where he is on the court. A player who will sprint from one side line to another numerous times, but then will serve as if it wasnt him who was running a sec ago. And probably smack a big one on the mid court to your feet, will have you doin' the cowboy bullett dance! A player who will hit such a heavy serve, will have you start thinking about if one of these balls hit the bulls eye, might end up neutering you for life! And if you are caught up at the net up against my fh, you could see the smile on my face and could read the terror from your enlarged irises from miles away. Because, like in an old spaghetti western flick, you will start thinking in miliseconds that the stick in your hands have such high SW, there will not be enough time to pull it up. And within miliseconds, you will see my passing laser shot sitting at corner of choice with the corner of your eye. And all this will get you thinking: "****, there is something wrong with my racq!"
:)

plasma
03-13-2009, 10:43 AM
now i KNOW I can beat you. Nishikori and Stephanek look like they are barely hanging on in most matches. Even in the early rounds, you have to be a master and not just a journeyman to know how they win this way. using experience as opposed to technique. just like the other "champions" who I spar with you won't be able to hurt the plaz. Behind my goofball image is a hardened zen warrioir and master of the deadly chicken palm. You are the NCAA champ type #800 in the world type, qualify and get wasted in the first round type. I eat up and spit out newbs like you reuglarly (2-6,6-4,6-2). I know you, you're the kid who went 10 rounds on pay per view with the champ. Your coach told me to take it easy on you after our first round of sparring, by the second round it was over and your liver was quickly plasmated.
you don't know me though, I'm the man with chi in his pocket; with more akashik agressive shot combinations on my drawing board than Bogle has mutual funds.The way you obsess intelligently about every nuance of racquet history, I obsessed psychotically about tennis technique and competition from age 5! 10 and under b, 10 and under a, 12 and under b, 12 and under a, round robins and adult opens at 13; growing up around some tennis environments that I can't mention because it would make me sound like the biggest name dropper ever. I was testing you with my challenge. The person who could beat me would cleverly say, "yeah plaz, you probably would win, I'm gettin old, man". I got under your skin, the match is over, before it began, that's why I call it akashik, with my experience, it's nothing new...just send me the kneissl before you frustratedly safinize any frames. Deep water, baby; and now 250 on the bench with no warm up is gassed, ready to topple...
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zq94hv.jpg
the harder gymrat hits the more he exposes his position. The faster he runs the more he compromises his own timing. The more he goes for shots, the more he hurts himself. If he has talent and tries to think, it's still a 5th grader against a phsyicist, foreman Against Ali...

jimbo333
03-13-2009, 10:51 AM
now i KNOW I can beat you. Nishikori and Stephanek look like they are barely hanging on in most matches. Even in the early rounds, you have to be a master and not just a journeyman to know how they win this way. using experience as opposed to technique. just like the other "champions" who I spar with you won't be able to hurt the plaz. Behind my goofball image is a hardened zen warrioir and master of the deadly chicken palm. You are the NCAA champ type #800 in the world type, qualify and get wasted in the first round type. I eat up and spit out newbs like you reuglarly (2-6,6-4,6-2)

Hahaha, I love the fact that you lose the first set here in this scenario:):)

jimbo333
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I've just bought one of these 330's, and gonna try it out along with my Equijet on friday, weather permitting:)