PDA

View Full Version : HEAD Liquidmetal Radical/Radical Tour Now $129

TW Staff
03-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Anticipating the launch of Flexpoint in April, HEAD has lowered the price on LM Radicals, including Tours. Go to http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/HeadRacquets.html

Don/Tennis Warehouse

wao
03-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Don,
Do you have the specs on the new FP radicals.
Wayne

TW Staff
03-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Not yet... should have them soon. Don/Tennis Warehouse

fantom
03-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Don, On the LM Radical Tour page, you still have the old reduced price listed when more than 1 racquet is ordered. Will a new 'special' price be listed, or will this feature be going away?

IN210S
03-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Don,

Do you know if they will come out with a flexpoint radical along the tour type of specs in addition to the regular radical?

Thanks

spinbalz
03-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Same question as IN210S! If yes I'll wait for the new Radical Flexpoint Tour, if no, I'll quickly buy some more LM Radical Tour.

By the way, if Head plans to introduce a Tour version of the Radical Flexpoint, what should be the specs (weight, balance, swingweight, stiffness, string pattern)?

nimxnooj
03-05-2005, 12:42 AM
will Head be coming out with a FP Prestige? If so, would the LM Prestiges go dwn as well? Like 129ish too? man, rackets are expensive these days. You guys should juss give em out for free? Why? I have no clue. it's late, don't kno wat i'm talkin about, didn't do my homeowrk, and i'm juss gonna go to sleep because homeowrk can kiss my....

Guga_x
03-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Flexpoint Radical will have a tour version coming out about a month later than the regular.

At least that's what it is scheduled in the japanese site that is on another thread.

barry
03-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Did not take Head long to realize the LM Rad was a bad design. I think the Flexpoint is just a Radical with a hold drilled in it at 9 and 3, then repainted.
Bring back the Ti.Radical, it was the best in the series, the new stuff is junk and will continue to change 1st a year.

AndrewD
03-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Im not a big fan of the Rad (touch too firm for me) but thought it was a fine racquet. Probably the most popular frame at our club so I think a lot of people are going to be very happy to see the price drop.

Makes me wonder though, what happens to a shop that has bought X amount of LM Rads and now, only a short time after appearing, it becomes superceded. Head brings out a new model and the shop has to stock it as people always want the current range but what do they do about the old stock they've got? How can they still sell it for the amount they need to, in order to cover their margins when its competing against the latest model? Mightn't be such a problem for a big place like TW but doesn't this constant updating and superceding disadvantage the smaller retailers