PDA

View Full Version : The Bryan Brothers...

saram
03-08-2009, 07:45 PM
These guys deserve some love and props here at TW. Yeah, it is doubles play--but considering just how darn good they are in Davis Cup play is unbelievable. They are like looking down and seeing two Aces in Texas Hold'em. Just like Rafa on clay in Davis Cup--the Bryan brothers are almost a sure thing when it comes to getting a rubber in a Davis Cup tie.

ESP#1
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
yea these guys are world class, i need to start watching some dubs, i could really learn alot from these two, more of a singles player myself but it seems like dubs is alot more popular among adult leagues

SchreckTennis
03-08-2009, 11:01 PM
These guys deserve some love and props here at TW. Yeah, it is doubles play--but considering just how darn good they are in Davis Cup play is unbelievable. They are like looking down and seeing two Aces in Texas Hold'em. Just like Rafa on clay in Davis Cup--the Bryan brothers are almost a sure thing when it comes to getting a rubber in a Davis Cup tie.

Well, they're American and many people on this forum seem to disapprove of America and anything American (including the brothers and especially Roddick)- I mean, the guy has the fastest serve in the world, was #1 for a time, has won at least one tour level title for 8 (?) years and running, and has been in the top ten for 7 (?) years and also running- yet he gets no respect at all.

Bryan twins = doubles players & Americans = No Respect

edmondsm
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
The Bryan Brothers are bad ***. If we had singles players that had any clay court game the US would have had like 5 straight Davis Cup titles.