PDA

View Full Version : Nalbandian has a new coach

random guy
03-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Nalbandian officially announced that he will start working with Luis Lobo (former Carlos Moya coach, current Juan Monaco coach) starting this week in Indian Wells.
That's really good news because Nalby really needs someone to put some pressure on him. Hope that he can make the same impact that Jaite did when they started working together near the end of 2007.
Also, Luis Lobo and Franco Davin (current Del Potro's coach) are on good terms so this gonna help get this two back on the same page.

Link (in spanish):
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1107043

nalbyvsfed
03-10-2009, 12:41 AM
this is great news, i hope he can improve nalbandian.

tintin
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
lose 20 pounds of fat and work on ur 2nd serves and u'll be alright David ;)

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
03-10-2009, 12:12 PM
LOL yeah, I think that's the first thing would be said...drop some weight. That.

nalbyvsfed
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM
what are nalbandians weaknesses? i dont think there are many besides: serve , fitness and mental toughness?

GasquetGOAT
03-10-2009, 12:35 PM
what are nalbandians weaknesses? i dont think there are many besides: serve , fitness and mental toughness?

Nah, nothing wrong with Nalby's fitness, just give him Roddick's serves (especially the first percentage and power but not accuracy, Nalby's better at it), and he will unbeatable!:twisted:

nalbyvsfed
03-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Nah, nothing wrong with Nalby's fitness, just give him Roddick's serves (especially the first percentage and power but not accuracy, Nalby's better at it), and he will unbeatable!:twisted:

thats true, but its a little bit hard for nalbandian to serve like roddick i think.

vkartikv
03-10-2009, 02:25 PM
why does nalbandian need a coach? On his day even fed. and nadal need to take cover... A sports psychologist is a better (required) job description than coach..