PDA

View Full Version : Does Novak fake injuries??

Andyk028
03-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Does Novak Djokovic acutally suffer from the injuries he claims to have...or does he either fake/embellish them?

beckham
03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I don't want to think he fakes them, however is is either playing safe (which isn't always bad) or yeah, i think he embellishes them a bit.

SaintClaires
03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
It's anyone's guess.

I know what Tommy Robredo would say, though!

VivalaVida
03-10-2009, 06:33 PM
No, I dont think he fakes them. He is a ballerina physically and cant handle different playing conditions. If he works on his fitness more he is gonna win alot more matches.

Satch
03-10-2009, 06:40 PM
It's anyone's guess.

Robredo is gay.

gj011
03-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Yet another pointless hater thread, by yet another fresh troll.

Does Federer fake injuries?

gj011
03-10-2009, 06:47 PM
It's anyone's guess.

Robredo is a cheater and a liar.

Barricade V
03-10-2009, 06:48 PM
he just exagerates his problems so that he can get out of the match. understandable in my opinion.

gj011
03-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Obviously Andyk028=Jimmyk459.

Troll switched the nickname after his two previous worthless threads were deleted.

julesb
03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
I dont think he does. I think he legitimately has a bit of problem with fitness and endurance. The unfortunate thing for him is from what I hear, his build, other factors, I get the impression it is hereditary and something that wont be easy for him to solve. I imagine if he could put in the right training and off court work to solve it he would have.

SaintClaires
03-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Robredo is gay.

Ok...what a relevant comment...just like something I would see on youtube...

vtmike
03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Yet another pointless hater thread, by yet another fresh troll.

Does Federer fake injuries?

Why do you want to get Federer into everything? This thread is supposed to be about Djokovic! and then you go around accusing everyone else of trolling... :roll:

$$$$mony$$$$
03-10-2009, 07:24 PM
i think novak does have injuries when he leaves a match. i dont think that some of them are justifiable for defaulting tho. I haven't really noticed , but does he seem to retire more than the average pro? or does he just retire more than the average top five player?

MarrratSafin
03-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Don't think so. He just lacks fitness and endurance, and chose to retire when he felt just a bit here or there.

FD3S
03-10-2009, 07:38 PM
He's defaulted for ailments that most would consider mild, but he hasn't done that for quite some time (in his AO retirement he looked like he was about to collapse, though that was due to **** poor conditioning); I don't think he's ever out and out faked an injury.

breadstick
03-10-2009, 07:48 PM
I believe him when he says that he never fakes injuries.

T1000
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
i think we should ask andy roddick what he thinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JowXFvg1BI0

tennisoscar1
03-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I dont think so. Last time he was just really tired and seemed out of gas

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Why do you want to get Federer into everything? This thread is supposed to be about Djokovic! and then you go around accusing everyone else of trolling... :roll:

Here is my stalker, trolling again. :roll:

This is a troll thread. The OP is a delusional and pathetic Federer fanboy, hence mentioning Federer is absolutely appropriate, especially since, if anyone fakes injuries that is Federer.
Taking injury timeout against Tipsarevic, while down 1:2 to clip his toenails and then running like a rabbit in the 4th and 5th set. Faking back injuries against Murray in TMC and taking numerous timeouts, only to go to play exos in HK couple days later.

icedevil0289
03-10-2009, 08:15 PM

This is a troll thread. The OP is a delusional and pathetic Federer fanboy, hence mentioning Federer is absolutely appropriate, especially since, if anyone fakes injuries that is Federer.
Taking injury timeout against Tipsarevic, while down 1:2 to clip his toenails and then running like a rabbit in the 4th and 5th set. Faking back injuries against Murray in TMC and taking numerous timeouts, only to go to play exos in HK couple days later.

um if the OP is actually jimmyk, than he is not a delusional federer fanboy, since he also made a thread to bash federer as well.

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:22 PM
um if the OP is actually jimmyk, than he is not a delusional federer fanboy, since he also made a thread to bash federer as well.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=187749

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Who knows? He either fakes it which makes him a schmuck, or else he is a hothouse lily. Either way, he lost my respect when he showed his lack of humour both on and off the court. He loves to dish it but can't take it. Sad really because he is very talented.

maverick66
03-10-2009, 08:30 PM
how is this close? who honestly believes he has all these injuries. he has been hurt in the past but when hes losing and his opponent is in a solid rythm hes gonna sit down and call a trainer. if he continues to lose he calls it quits. this is why he is right on the verge of greatness but cant quite grab it.

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Who knows? He either fakes it which makes him a schmuck, or else he is a hothouse lily. Either way, he lost my respect when he showed his lack of humour both on and off the court. He loves to dish it but can't take it. Sad really because he is very talented.

If you mean he couldn't take Roddick's sleazy accusations before their USO match, then there was no humor in them.

Roddick just tried to distract Novak and manipulate media and crowd in his favor before the match. Very sleazy and huge gamesmanship from Roddick. Novak was understandably upset about it.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:36 PM
If you mean he couldn't take Roddick's sleazy accusations before their USO match, then there was no humor in them.

Roddick just tried to distract Novak and manipulate media and crowd in his favor before the match. Very sleazy and huge gamesmanship from Roddick. Novak was understandably upset about it.

I call B.S. It was obvious to everyone that Roddick was joking around - the fact that there was a little truth thrown in only added to the humour. Djokovic entered the pro scene like a village idiot, mocking and imitating all the main players. Did they all honestly find him amusing? Probably not, but they sucked it up because it was relatively spot on. The moment someone turned the spotlight on him he became angry and whiny. I was embarrased for him and waited for the punchline until I realized he was serious.

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
how is this close? who honestly believes he has all these injuries. he has been hurt in the past but when hes losing and his opponent is in a solid rythm hes gonna sit down and call a trainer. if he continues to lose he calls it quits. this is why he is right on the verge of greatness but cant quite grab it.

:rolleyes: So many prejudiced haters.

maverick66
03-10-2009, 08:38 PM

how am i a hater. i called it like i saw it. hes terrible when hes getting pushed. he has the game you cant deny that but he has alot of growing up to do. and you cant deny he abuses calling the trainer and loves to make excuses. these are things he does.

thalivest
03-10-2009, 08:40 PM

Isnt it funny that the biggest troll on TW (gj011) is the one whining and complaining that everyone around him is a troll. It is a shame this individual cant find anything better to do with his life than whine and bother other people on a forum that is full of so called trolls (aka people not like him which in fact makes them the anti-troll) on a random internet forum.

icedevil0289
03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
I call B.S. It was obvious to everyone that Roddick was joking around - the fact that there was a little truth thrown in only added to the humour. Djokovic entered the pro scene like a village idiot, mocking and imitating all the main players. Did they all honestly find him amusing? Probably not, but they sucked it up because it was relatively spot on. The moment someone turned the spotlight on him he became angry and whiny. I was embarrased for him and waited for the punchline until I realized he was serious.

imitating a player's oncourt demeanor and accusing someone of faking, even it was done in a humorous tone, are not on the same level. I do agree that novak should not have went off like that infront of the US crowd. He should have just waited and talked to andy about it later.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Die hard jokers love to point out Nadal's time delays without mentioning Djokovic's abuse of trainers or excessive ball bouncing. Interesting how one's perception is altered when it comes to their favourite.

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:43 PM

Roddick was not joking. He was intentionally creating a controversy and trying to get into Novak's head before the match on his home court. Very bad and unacceptable behavior.

About imitations. Novak didn't have bad intentions with them, he was just fooling around in practice when media caught them and then it got out of control since media was stirring them. When he realized some people are not happy about them he stopped. Again did nothing wrong.

Roddick was doing imitations as well and you don't seem to be bothered by them or calling him "village idiot".

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Isnt it funny that the biggest troll on TW (gj011) is the one whining and complaining that everyone around him is a troll. It is a shame this individual cant find anything better to do with his life than whine and bother other people on a forum that is full of so called trolls (aka people not like him which in fact makes them the anti-troll) on a random internet forum.

Here is stalker #2. Still bitter about uncovering your faulty predictions.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:45 PM
imitating a player's oncourt demeanor and accusing someone of faking, even it was done in a humorous tone, are not on the same level. I do agree that novak should not have went off like that infront of the US crowd. He should have just waited and talked to andy about it later.

I agree he should have waited. The fact is he said what everyone was thinking - it was becoming absolutely ridiculous the was he was sick with this, with that, with everything. If he is honestly that sickly then fine, I can understand, but the calls for time with trainers always are most beneficial to his game. It casts suspicion on him.

Similar to this was when Soderling openly mocked Nadal on court for his butt picking. It was in poor taste - and very obvious that no humour was employed - but Nadal did not react....other than to kick Soderling's ***.

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Die hard jokers love to point out Nadal's time delays without mentioning Djokovic's abuse of trainers or excessive ball bouncing. Interesting how one's perception is altered when it comes to their favourite.

Now I call BS. When any Novak's fan here talked about Nadal's "time delays". It it certainly not regular "pointing out". You mixed us with Fedfanboys.

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
03-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't think he fakes injuries more than anyone else on the tour of top ranked players.

I think because so many followers of tennis and players in their own right think they would do something different in his shoes, i.e. "if I were him I would have continued playing no matter what, it is a Grand Slam for crying out loud!"...a lot of people are quick to condemn and blame him and say he is just faking some stuff.

I think he is just one of those players who is genuinely talented but has had that told to him by a lot of people and especially by those close to him so he is concerned for every small thing and every vagrancy of health issue. He overreacts in some ways by retiring, understandable but a little less than admirable by majority. He has achieved a high rank at a comparatively young age and probably close ones are saying, be concerned making number one later and staying healthy.

I think he has retired more than he should have under some kinda shaky stories, but I don't think we are anyone else can judge him as wrong for having done so. I might have played on, other players might have played on, but for Novak he decided he shouldn't and couldn't. We just have to accept it. And no doubt some will keep posting threads like these and knocking him as long as he keeps doing it, and even if he stops, people will keep saying, "do you remember when Novak.....etc.etc. ?"

Bottom line with all this crap, whether its taking too many or too long or certain suspicious time out for medical or something else....ATP officials need to enforce the laws and quit letting it happen. As long as they let stuff slip whether its too long in between points or what is mentioned above, or especially let some people do it and then call harsh on others...it will be a dodgy kind of lark. They need to enforce the rules across the board no matter who it is.

CanadianChic
Roddick was not joking. He was intentionally creating a controversy and trying to get into Novak's head before the match on his home court. Very bad and unacceptable behavior.

About imitations. Novak didn't have bad intentions with them, he was just fooling around in practice when media caught them and then it got out of control since media was stirring them. When he realized some people are not happy about them he stopped. Again did nothing wrong.

Roddick was doing imitations as well and you don't seem to be bothered by them or calling him "village idiot".

It's clear we do not agree on this. I feel he was not being malicious in the least. You honestly are going to come down on Roddick for trying to "get into Novak's head before the match" yet completely ignore the insane statements Djokovic's mother has made in the media...specifically directed towards Federer?

gj011
I agree he should have waited. The fact is he said what everyone was thinking - it was becoming absolutely ridiculous the was he was sick with this, with that, with everything. If he is honestly that sickly then fine, I can understand, but the calls for time with trainers always are most beneficial to his game. It casts suspicion on him.

Similar to this was when Soderling openly mocked Nadal on court for his butt picking. It was in poor taste - and very obvious that no humour was employed - but Nadal did not react....other than to kick Soderling's ***.

Yet another wrong presumption. Novak does not call a trainer like you described. OTOH Federer did it openly several times, and yet no one complains.
Again, Roddick was playing a dirty game before the match and Djokovic did the same thing as Nadal, kicked Roddick's *** on the court.

maverick66
03-10-2009, 08:49 PM
im suprised no one has started a fight right there on the court when he does it. everyone knows hes full of crap when he does it. he amazes me that no one openly says something to him when they hear him say he needs a trainer. i know i would.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Yet another wrong presumption. Novak does not call a trainer like you described.

Anyway, Djokovic also did the same thing as Nadal, kicked Roddick's *** on the court.

Until the AO you mean? Case in point and Roddick was a gentleman about it. He knew he didn't even have to smirk because the commemtators were all over it.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:52 PM
im suprised no one has started a fight right there on the court when he does it. everyone knows hes full of crap when he does it. he amazes me that no one openly says something to him when they hear him say he needs a trainer. i know i would.

Wait until he meets up with Soderling. :twisted:

gj011
03-10-2009, 08:52 PM
It's clear we do not agree on this. I feel he was not being malicious in the least. You honestly are going to come down on Roddick for trying to "get into Novak's head before the match" yet completely ignore the insane statements Djokovic's mother has made in the media...specifically directed towards Federer? He needs to keep his biatch on a tighter leash.

This is low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
This is low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yet, I'm not. Like everone else, I am calling it as I see it. Her talking trash to the media is terrible, low brow and low class. She should know better - and if not, he should tell her to stop....hence, the leash comment.

icedevil0289
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Yet another wrong presumption. Novak does not call a trainer like you described. OTOH Federer did it openly several times, and yet no one complains.
Again, Roddick was playing a dirty game before the match and Djokovic did the same thing as Nadal, kicked Roddick's *** on the court.

fed's track record with calling the trainers is rather small I think compared to djokovic's. I'm not saying that djokovic abuses anything, but he has had a record for calling the trainer for injuries, soreness, etc.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Don't forget heat, high humidity and a reaction to the clay.

maverick66
03-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Don't forget heat, high humidity and a reaction to the clay.

so i should get you a djokovic fan club membership for your birthday?

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 09:02 PM
so i should get you a djokovic fan club membership for your birthday?

Haha. Good one Mav. Like I said in my first post in this thread, I think he is a very talented player...it's his personality that I can do without. :)

I did delete my previous statement. Although I stand by it...young eyes and all.

maverick66
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Haha. Good one Mav. Like I said in my first post in this thread, I think he is a very talented player...it's his personality that I can do without. :)

I did delete my previous statement. Although I stand by it...young eyes and all.

he would be exciting on a date. you would have a great first half and then he would cramp call in his trainer and continue. if it became clear that he wasnt gonna get any fun time after the date he would call it quits and blame a pulled hamstring.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 09:06 PM
he would be exciting on a date. you would have a great first half and then he would cramp call in his trainer and continue. if it became clear that he wasnt gonna get any fun time after the date he would call it quits and blame a pulled hamstring.

He's a bit of a blowhard, no? He would go on and on about the date. His mother would publicly talk about it. It would be all pomp and circumstance but he just wouldn't have the stamina to finish the match. ;)

maverick66
03-10-2009, 09:12 PM
He's a bit of a blowhard, no? He would go on and on about the date. His mother would publicly talk about it. It would be all pomp and circumstance but he just wouldn't have the stamina to finish the match. ;)

he would call his mom to talk some crap about how you were just to intense and hes just a nice boy who couldnt stand such a girl. then go on and on about how he has a pulled back from the encounter.

Andyk028
03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=187749

I'm a senior in highschool, I dont have time to make up different member names and go around obnoxiously thrashing my beliefs in threads which they dont make sense to even mention. Thats your deal, not mine.

Im not a federer fanboy, I'm a nadal fan and how am I a troll if I start a thread that explains what I think about an ATP player, that almost everyone else agrees with? Not to mention the fact that I don't go posting around in threads accusing other people of trolling (which in my opinion is a stupid idiotic term and makes me sick to even type). Your a troll on troll patrol... give it a rest man.

thalivest
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Whether he does or not he has to get tougher. If you want to be a champion you have to play through a bit of discomfort, minor illness, minor injury, whatever you have at times. Especialy when as others said he is never going to be the strongest or fittest guy, then he really has to fight that with determination to play through not always fealing his physical best. If he cant do that he will never be a big champion of the sport.

CanadianChic
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
he would call his mom to talk some crap about how you were just to intense and hes just a nice boy who couldnt stand such a girl. then go on and on about how he has a pulled back from the encounter.

Ahh, thanks for the laugh Mav. In reality, he is a little too thin for my liking but I'm sure there is someone out there who is just like good 'ol mom. Hey, if Hewitt could get himself a treat of a wife with his beast of a temperament, there is hope for Novak. On that note, I'm off. Have a good night.

Lendl and Federer Fan
03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
i think we should ask andy roddick what he thinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JowXFvg1BI0

Roddick is funny, the first time I feel this way. :lol:

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis
03-10-2009, 09:34 PM
The interview and comments were funny I thought, and typically Roddick's kind of tongue-in-cheek style of humour. I did think they could have better been said at another time or in a less suggestive way of direct faking, but that is not Roddick's style either.

VivalaVida
03-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Everything negative that happens to any of your precious serbian players is a conspiracy in your book.:neutral:

VivalaVida
03-10-2009, 10:09 PM
ROFL,coming from you? you express your hate for players religiously in tons of thread. The moment someone says something about djokovic you coming rushing in and criticizing people for hating. :rolleyes:

gj011
03-10-2009, 10:55 PM
ROFL,coming from you? you express your hate for players religiously in tons of thread. The moment someone says something about djokovic you coming rushing in and criticizing people for hating. :rolleyes:

I am not hating any player, I am just calling it as it is, to use CC's words.

gj011
03-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Everything negative that happens to any of your precious serbian players is a conspiracy in your book.:neutral:

There was no conspiracy. Roddick is just a jerk and sleazy person and it is not a surprise that he tried to pull something like that.

gj011
03-10-2009, 11:02 PM

So you are ashamed of yourself at the end, like you should be.

Anyway, Djokovic's mother didn't say a word to media after that unfortunate comment and it has been more than a year. So she was told not to do such things any more, so I am not sure what are you ranting about. The fact that you are still going about it, after all this time speaks only about you.

gj011
03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm a senior in highschool, I dont have time to make up different member names and go around obnoxiously thrashing my beliefs in threads which they dont make sense to even mention. Thats your deal, not mine.

Im not a federer fanboy, I'm a nadal fan and how am I a troll if I start a thread that explains what I think about an ATP player, that almost everyone else agrees with? Not to mention the fact that I don't go posting around in threads accusing other people of trolling (which in my opinion is a stupid idiotic term and makes me sick to even type). Your a troll on troll patrol... give it a rest man.

You didn't start one, you started at least 5, plus this one. Most of them were deleted like this one should be as well.

Also couple of haters with multiple nicknames and a bunch of fanboys/girls are not "almost everyone".

antgun007
03-11-2009, 12:02 AM
He might over exagerate, but I would hope he doesn't. I played soccer for nearly my whole life, and to see guys at the professional level faking injuries or over exagerating a foul, is just plain stupid. WHY???? you got the call, get up and go. But, I do admit, it is funny to watch the replays, cause, you watch it in slow-motion and see there was NO contact at all. lol

carlos djackal
03-11-2009, 01:02 AM
don't think djoker fakes his injuries, he's just fragile physically......he should work on his conditioning to adjust to those different situations and conditions on tour.......he could be more of a threat if his body can adjust, he is a top proffessional just can't think he is faking it.....

vtmike
03-11-2009, 01:22 AM

I got news for you...more than half the threads in the general pro player section are troll threads! Just because it is a troll thread does not mean you go and start trolling too! :roll:

It was absolutely unnecessary to bring Fed into this IMO and you have once again proven how bitter and biased you are against Fed i.e. in other words you sir are a Fed hater!

And btw how many times has Fed retired in a GS match? hell how many times has he retired in his whole career? If calling out the trainer is bad, then each and every player on tour is ten times more guilty than Fed esp your Djokovic! (who retired because he had a sore throat!)

He wasn't grooming himself during the Tipsarevic match...toenails can hurt your feet and cause pain...but you wouldn't see that because you cannot see beyond your blind hate for Fed...

I am compelled to reply to your posts because your posts are always unbelievably biased and filled with hatred...why anyone would hate a tennis player (and a great one at that) is beyond me!

Now don't resort to childish name calling as usual...Reply only if you want to argue or discuss

counter_puncher
03-11-2009, 01:27 AM

OhhHH!! THE IRONY!!!

tahiti
03-11-2009, 02:26 AM
don't think djoker fakes his injuries, he's just fragile physically......he should work on his conditioning to adjust to those different situations and conditions on tour.......he could be more of a threat if his body can adjust, he is a top proffessional just can't think he is faking it.....

I am in full agreement with this.

MrBen
03-11-2009, 02:26 AM
Novak fakes his injuries....this is a fact, not an opinion

Ronny
03-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I don't think he does fake injuries and think that everyone is just giving a hard time for it...hes making millions out there and I don't think he gives a rat's *** about what some of the haters on this board say

cknobman
03-11-2009, 07:09 AM
I wont say he outright fakes them but I will agree that I think the has a tendency to over exaggerate them when things dont go his way.

Andyk028
03-11-2009, 08:24 AM
I think that he definetly embellishes them to the point that it will cause much doubt among active tour players. Its common knowlege that everybody is sore or playing through some sort of ailment. I think it's a shame because he definetly has the talent to be a future No.1 but his lack of consistency will always be the driving force against that.

CocaCola
03-11-2009, 08:40 AM
He is just playing safe.

coloskier
03-11-2009, 09:25 AM
He doesn't fake his injuries, he's just a wimp. If you are getting beat BEFORE you start to have an injury, there is NEVER an excuse to quit, even if you are going to get bageled. Man up and don't be a puss.

jackson vile
03-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Novak's problems love him or hate him is 25% physical 75% mental.

Injuries legit the majority of the time.

Hope he gets it together tennis needs him

Mungo73
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
its much worse to fake illnesses :roll:

SaintClaires
03-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Robredo is a cheater and a liar.

Do you happen to know him personally?

veroniquem
03-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Why would he do that? Every time he retires he loses points, money and prestige + he gets a bad press for it. I don't think anybody would want to bring something like that upon themselves on purpose.

CocaCola
03-11-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't think he does fake injuries and think that everyone is just giving a hard time for it...hes making millions out there and I don't think he gives a rat's *** about what some of the haters on this board say

Great post...agree with you.

gj011
03-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Great post...agree with you.

I second this. Great post by Ronny.

Lots of haters here.

maverick66
03-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Why would he do that? Every time he retires he loses points, money and prestige + he gets a bad press for it. I don't think anybody would want to bring something like that upon themselves on purpose.

because its easier to make excuses than it is to face up to the fact that you lost.

pound cat
03-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Nadal especially faked injury when he tripped over the tennis net, pretended to wreck his ankle, and was out of tennis for 7 months. That took quite a lot of staging.

SaintClaires
03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
He doesn't fake his injuries, he's just a wimp. If you are getting beat BEFORE you start to have an injury, there is NEVER an excuse to quit, even if you are going to get bageled. Man up and don't be a puss.

Djokovic is a "wimp"?

DMan
03-11-2009, 06:18 PM

Well, thank God Rog clipped those toenails.....so he could then run like a gazelle ; - }}

Still waiting to know what "the heat" is ranked on the ATP computer.....since it was the heat that beat the Djoker in Australia. Certainly not because he doesn't fake injuries. Or he's pathetically out of shape!

Andyk028
03-11-2009, 06:22 PM

IM NOT A ****ING HATER

Hes embellishing his injuries and its a shame because he has so much talent. Everybody on the tour probably thinks so and Roddick was just immature enough to talk about it.

Dilettante
03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
He is a ballerina physically

Ballerinas are much more physically trained than tennis players, mate.

VivalaVida
03-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Ballerinas are much more physically trained than tennis players, mate.

yeah but I basically said it because Ballerinas have anorexia problems all the time and many of them are really unhealthy. Anyways sorry for the poor example.

coloskier
03-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Djokovic is a "wimp"?

Yes, he can dish out the comments but can't take it when it comes back in his face. Has he ever quit when he was ahead??? Not once.

SaintClaires
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Yes, he can dish out the comments but can't take it when it comes back in his face. Has he ever quit when he was ahead??? Not once.

I see.......

Rexking
03-11-2009, 11:22 PM

From my limited time on the forum, I agree that this poster's (gj011) behavior has been pathetic and ridiculous. He has lost all credibility yet persistently showing up in every single threads trolling Federer and Nadal while blindly defending Djokovic.

I say his behavior is a embarrassment to all Djokovic fans and Serbian posters on the forum.

Morrissey
03-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Robredo is gay.

You make it sound like being gay is a bad thing.

Morrissey
03-11-2009, 11:37 PM

Quoted for truth.

Morrissey
03-11-2009, 11:40 PM

Yes, everyone in here who critisizes Joker is a prejudiced hater. YOU figured it out.

Morrissey
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM

You just became a prejudiced hater. Beware.

gj011
03-12-2009, 12:11 AM
You just became a prejudiced hater. Beware.

Sadly for you, you are the one for a long time already.

gj011
03-12-2009, 12:20 AM
From my limited time on the forum, I agree that this poster's (gj011) behavior has been pathetic and ridiculous. He has lost all credibility yet persistently showing up in every single threads trolling Federer and Nadal while blindly defending Djokovic.

I say his behavior is a embarrassment to all Djokovic fans and Serbian posters on the forum.

You are flat out lying and manipulating.

1. I am not showing up on every thread. Not even close.
2. I am not trolling. I say negative things about Federer, but that is not closely as bad as what many posters are saying here about other players.
3. I rarely say something negative about Nadal, which you would know if you followed my posts closely as you claim, with "your limited time on the forum".
4. Many posters are trolling Djokovic or some other player while blindly defending say Federer, but that does not bother you.
5. The reason I am singled out here is because I am not Federer or Nadal fan who speaks his mind.

So you are already embarrassment even after your "limited time on the forum".

"Losing credibility" with trolls like you can be only a good thing.

gj011
03-12-2009, 12:26 AM

Not true. He has quit when he was ahead. Against Davydenko in DC last year is one example.
Also if player is bothered by something or injured, he/she is likely to play bad and not be ahead. Not that hard to figure out if you are not blinded by hate.

And about "taking comments". Roddick's comments were not joke. They were calculated provocation and gamesmanship before the match. There is a big difference.

gj011
03-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Yes, everyone in here who critisizes Joker is a prejudiced hater. YOU figured it out.

Well, how do you call Federer's fans who "criticized" Nadal that he is "one dimensional", "topspin monkey", "but picker", "cheater", "time abuser", "OCD freak", .... for years here. You are smart, you will figure it out.

What is sad is that now, when your player is #1, you turned into one of them.

DMan
03-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Well, thank God Rog clipped those toenails.....so he could then run like a gazelle ; - }}

Still waiting to know what "the heat" is ranked on the ATP computer.....since it was the heat that beat the Djoker in Australia. Certainly not because he doesn't fake injuries. Or he's pathetically out of shape!

I am still waiting for the ranking of "heat"...you know the opponent who beat Djoker in this year's Australian Open.

Perhaps gj011 knows the answer?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

gj011
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
I am still waiting for the ranking of "heat"...you know the opponent who beat Djoker in this year's Australian Open.

Perhaps gj011 knows the answer?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

This is the definition of a troll.

DMan
03-12-2009, 12:39 AM
This is the definition of a troll.

Awww......how ever so sweet!

When I host my pity party for Djoker (when he quits his match in IW), do you wanna come?

Rexking
03-12-2009, 05:31 AM
You are flat out lying and manipulating.

1. I am not showing up on every thread. Not even close.
2. I am not trolling. I say negative things about Federer, but that is not closely as bad as what many posters are saying here about other players.
3. I rarely say something negative about Nadal, which you would know if you followed my posts closely as you claim, with "your limited time on the forum".
4. Many posters are trolling Djokovic or some other player while blindly defending say Federer, but that does not bother you.
5. The reason I am singled out here is because I am not Federer or Nadal fan who speaks his mind.

So you are already embarrassment even after your "limited time on the forum".

"Losing credibility" with trolls like you can be only a good thing.

Well I'm not going to reason with a pathetic troll like you. Whether you hate Nadal or Federer it is not my business anyway.

But like I said before, you are an embarrassment to all Djokovic fans and Serbian posters on the forum.

AJD Tennis
03-12-2009, 05:34 AM
I don't know but I think Murrays fakes to get out of Davis cup

vtmike
03-12-2009, 05:59 AM

Agree completely!!...which is exactly why I had a huge argument with him in the other thread...now he will call me a troll for pointing out the truth ;)

gj011
03-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Well I'm not going to reason with a pathetic troll like you. Whether you hate Nadal or Federer it is not my business anyway.

But like I said before, you are an embarrassment to all Djokovic fans and Serbian posters on the forum.

Well, if it is not your business and you don't know what are you talking about, than you should not make silly and false accusations like this.

As I said, being marked as "embarrassment" by lying and dishonest troll like you can only be a good thing.

gj011
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Agree completely!!...which is exactly why I had a huge argument with him in the other thread...now he will call me a troll for pointing out the truth ;)

Here is my faithfull stalker. I was wondering why are you missing from this thread.

vtmike
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Here is my faithfull stalker. I was wondering why are you missing from this thread.

I've been arguing with you (for valid reasons) since yesterday. And an argument is when BOTH sides reply. If you still want to call that stalking then be my guest...

btw here is the definition of stalking,
to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.

you are as usual in your own fantasy land where Djokovic is king, Seles is queen and you are always right ;)

gj011
03-12-2009, 10:08 AM
I've been arguing with you (for valid reasons) since yesterday. And an argument is when BOTH sides reply. If you still want to call that stalking then be my guest...

btw here is the definition of stalking,
to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.

you are as usual in your own fantasy land where Djokovic is king, Seles is queen and you are always right ;)

Whatever makes you happy, Mr "you are not allowed to say Federer will not win FO". I don't see why your world where Federer is king, Graf is queen and you are always right is better than mine. :roll:

Thanks for the English lesson BTW, but I still think a "stalker" is the word that best describes your behavior here.

vtmike
03-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Whatever makes you happy, Mr "you are not allowed to say Federer will not win FO". I don't see why your world where Federer is king, Graf is queen and you are always right is better than mine. :roll:

Thanks for the English lesson BTW, but I still "Stalker is the word that best describes your behavior here.

when did I say Graf is my fav player?

Your welcome and that was free of charge...but looks like you need some more :mrgreen:

gj011
03-12-2009, 10:17 AM
when did I say Graf is my fav player?

Your welcome and that was free of charge...but looks like you need some more :mrgreen:

Ok then your world where Federer is both king and queen.

Sure I need more. This forum is a really good practice for my written English. It is not easy to argue with native speakers and always find the best words.

vtmike
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Ok then your world where Federer is both king and queen.

Sure I need more. This forum is a really good practice for my written English. It is not easy to argue with native speakers and always find the best words.

I don't live in fantasy worlds like you buddy...and yeah you are right about the english lessons though...all of us need it too :)

SaintClaires
03-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Does Djokovic fake dropshots?

Andyk028
03-12-2009, 03:55 PM
because its easier to make excuses than it is to face up to the fact that you lost.
thats pretty much the perfect response to any questions regarding the topic

gj011
03-12-2009, 04:56 PM
thats pretty much the perfect response to any questions regarding the topic

And you claim you are not a hater. :roll:

Andyk028
03-12-2009, 05:00 PM
And you claim you are not a hater. :roll:

its so true though.

SaintClaires
03-12-2009, 05:02 PM
its so true though.

What's true? :confused::confused:

gj011
03-12-2009, 05:05 PM
its so true though.

What is true here is that you are a pathetic and delusional hater who is abusing multiple nicknames to spread your hate. This thread is simply preposterous and shameful.

SaintClaires
03-12-2009, 05:06 PM
What is true here is that you are a pathetic and delusional hater. This thread is simply preposterous and shameful.

This really is a horrible thread - someone should put it out of its misery.

:oops:
:cry:
:-?
:(

T1000
03-12-2009, 06:14 PM
this is a bad thread. we should start two more
does nadal fake injurys at the end of the year so he doesn't have to play on fast courts?
does fed let nadal win 13 times?

ya he probably has faked some, but not all. the sore throat one was pathetic

SaintClaires
03-12-2009, 06:36 PM
this is a bad thread. we should start two more
does nadal fake injurys at the end of the year so he doesn't have to play on fast courts?
does fed let nadal win 13 times?

ya he probably has faked some, but not all. the sore throat one was pathetic

Sounds like a great thread :cry:

Frodo Baggins
03-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I see this thread going bye,bye..

Andyk028
03-13-2009, 12:00 PM
What is true here is that you are a pathetic and delusional hater who is abusing multiple nicknames to spread your hate. This thread is simply preposterous and shameful.

is that your accusation for every poster on this forum that disagrees with you?

I think so

jukka1970
03-13-2009, 12:09 PM
I honestly don't think faking it is the right word. I believe that Djokovic believes he's injured as opposed to actually being injured. To me it's more of a mental issue, and as some others have said he tends to be a bit too cautious.

Jukka

Jimmyk459
03-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I wouldnt say that he fakes them...

hes just a big puss sometimes.

only in tennis would he get away with alot of the stuff that he does.

AJD Tennis
03-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Murray does

SaintClaires
03-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Murray does

But what about Rik de Voest?

Leublu tennis
03-14-2009, 12:48 AM
No, I dont think he fakes them. He is a ballerina physically and cant handle different playing conditions. If he works on his fitness more he is gonna win alot more matches.Doesn't a ballerina have to be in good physical condition? Don't really know. Can't stand guys in tights.

Underhand
03-14-2009, 11:18 AM
I hate Đoković so I vote with a sounding Yes!

SaintClaires
03-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I hate Đoković so I vote with a sounding Yes!

This thread has just risen from the dead...again...:twisted:

Underhand
03-14-2009, 11:24 AM
This thread has just risen from the dead...again...:twisted:

Just like Đoković!

SaintClaires
03-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Just like Đoković!

HA!:):):):)

vtmike
03-15-2009, 06:40 AM

Yes I agree completely!! It is indeed funny :mrgreen:

Andyk028
03-15-2009, 09:47 AM
He fakes injuries as an excuse for losing. It's sad because he really has excellent groundstrokes..the backhand has incredible power and hits the paint almost every time.