PDA

View Full Version : Update on my '01 PC, it broke...

jasonmiller
03-04-2005, 03:38 PM
It's 49 degrees out right now, so pretty nice, and I just got back from hitting with the old cosmetics Pure Control that I traded my N6.1 for. I was loving the racquet until it came out of my hand on the follow through for a kick serve. I wouldn't have even tried that serve, but every shot I hit today was better than with my ncode or hps. I was loving the feel of the racquet too. So, I need to find a new one, hopefully in the range of 342-346 grams strung. I guess I could order from TW and have them pick one out, but isn't the new PC stiffer or something? Anybody know if there are differences?

Richie Rich
03-04-2005, 03:51 PM
i beleive the new pc is lighter than the old one and maybe a touch more flexy. haven't hit with the old one in a few years so maybe other can give theor feedback.

Ryoma Kun
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
my buds a sponsered babolat player and he uses the old pure control. when they gave him new ones they included lead tape and where to place it to make it the same weigh and balance as the old. if you are really considering it i can find where to add the lead to.

jasonmiller
03-04-2005, 05:27 PM
So are the weight and balance the only differences then? What about flex, feel, and power?