PDA

View Full Version : Usa In Trouble!

robbie_dademo
03-04-2005, 03:27 PM
WOW!! i thought the home crowd would get agassi over the line, but hes lost in straight! and roddick is down 4-2 in the first.

wouldnt it make it interesting a 2-1 lead to croatia going into the final day.... youd think the bryans would peg one back

Marius_Hancu
03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
that's a huge spoiler, you should at least use SPOILER ...

spinbalz
03-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Playing croatia currently is bad luck, they have one of the hottest player of the moment with Ljubicic, they have Ancic who can be very dangerous against anybody on a good day, and they can make a monster servers double team, because Ljubicic, Ancic, and Karlovic are all monster servers, and with their wingspan, they can cover the net very efficiently... Croatia's team looks like a perfect trap.

VamosRafa
03-04-2005, 10:59 PM
As it turns out no worries, Andy leveled it at 1-1.

But yes, this is going to come down to Sunday. And I wouldn't bet against Ivan in singles.

But I have hopes for USA overall.

Go USA!!!!

Fee
03-04-2005, 11:23 PM
I thought Karlovic wasn't there? Didn't JMac and Cliffy mention that today, something about an argument with the Federation or somesuch nonsense?

The Bryans will probably pull out their doubles match on Saturday, but I think their streak of not dropping a set in DC is about to end. Ancic/Ljubo will be a very tough doubles team. Then it will be interesting to see what kind of shape they are in on Sunday, they've played a lot of tennis lately....