PDA

View Full Version : Racquet weights- confused

andres17
03-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Well I've been using the Babolat AeroPro for the last year, and recently i've tried both the K Blade 98, and the Head Radical MP. According to most site the difference in qeight is minimal from 11.1-11.3oz all of them while strung. So why do i fell such a huge difference when i've tried the other two racquets, they feel so light.

According to my friend he says my racquet is heavy in the frame while the others are heavier in the grip. Need some other point of views.

I love everything about the babolat but at least to me it seems a bit too heavy. Any feedback would be appreciated.

crappyBackHand
03-11-2009, 08:35 AM
because the earo pro drive is more head heavy giving it a more heavier feel than the radical and the k blade which is more head light (distribution of weight in the racket).

furyoku_tennis
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
the aero pro drive is 5 pts headlight while the radical is only about 2 pts headlight. in addition to that there's a difference in swingweight with the radical being much easier to swing. the radical will feel lighter and swing easier because of its lower static weight and swingweight.