PDA

View Full Version : RDiS 100 MP: Why is TW taking so long?

Syfo-Dias
03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
It looks like everybody else is selling it now except TW. What's up with that? They've got to be losing a lot of sales because of it. I was going to order one from TW, but I finally got tired of waiting and ordered it elsewhere. Anybody else done the same?

saram
03-11-2009, 01:21 PM
It looks like everybody else is selling it now except TW. What's up with that? They've got to be losing a lot of sales because of it. I was going to order one from TW, but I finally got tired of waiting and ordered it elsewhere. Anybody else done the same?

Did you ever call them and ask about it?

furyoku_tennis
03-11-2009, 02:15 PM
they have the racquet for demo, but not for sale?

Syfo-Dias
03-11-2009, 02:30 PM
they have the racquet for demo, but not for sale?

Where? All I see currently listed is the Mid. It's kind of a moot point now since I already ordered the MP somewhere else, but other people might be wanting to get it from TW and that's why I brought it up.

furyoku_tennis
03-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I called today as I was planning to demo the mid and they told me they only had the midplus available at the moment. It'll probably be added to their website soon.

abrahavt
03-11-2009, 05:42 PM
I got tired of waiting. Ordered it from elsewhere. Expect to get it tommorow and hit with it over the weekend. Will post my impression.

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I got tired of waiting. Ordered it from elsewhere. Expect to get it tommorow and hit with it over the weekend. Will post my impression.

wow way to show your loyalty lol jk
i would do the samething
go to ************ or tennis express
just tell us how it goes

nhatduongchi
03-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Just out of curiosity, anybody knows roughly how many rackets that Yonex made for each models over the years?? RDX, RDS ...ect..

Syfo-Dias
03-12-2009, 03:12 PM
TW just put it up and the specs look nice. :)

Automatix
03-13-2009, 12:37 AM
TW just put it up and the specs look nice. :)

Yeah the specs look really nice... my only gripe is, although most specs are better IMHO than in the RDS version, that the weight stayed the same but they made the balance less HL.

I think the frame could be a bit better (although I haven't even hit with it yet so that's only thinking on paper) if the beam would be reduced to constant 20mm and the balance stayed 8HL.