PDA

View Full Version : prince diablo vs yonex RDiS vs Head Mg prestige

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Hey guys I really need some help with these new rackets and old racket
there are so many factors that keep changing my mind and its starting to get to me
my choices for a new racket are

the prince dialo
pros
- Heard its the most forgiving mid
- has a 16 by 20 sring pattern means nice spin
- has awesome specs
con
- heard the prince diablo exo3 coming soon so don't want ot waste my money
- its older and heard it feels like it will break soon
Yonex RDiS
pro
- Its yonex and they rock
- It emphasizes on spin which is cool
- yonex is the control man
- cool color
con
- yonex sucks when it comes to serving and power
compared to the other rackets

Head microprestige
Pro
-its the only mid with an 18 by 20 wow
- has great reviews
- seems like nice control
con
- the feel seems weird but i might like it

and just for he hell of it cause it seems awesome

wilson kps
pro
-has awesome power
- great control
- nice weight
con
- everyone's going to use it
- its wilson too popular

also
prince exo3 graphite mid
pro
- it is a classic renewed
- its 93 inch with some flexabilty
con
- its 16 by 18 is that good
- heard its not like the original

For me im looking for a racket with alot of control
I love to hit angle shots and shots that hit the base line
i serve with alot of aces but i like to fool around with a couple kick serves then and there
in my racket i like to string it with tecnifibre pro red code at 55 lbs
im an all court player and my specalty is to run up at the service line and treat it like my base line and hit the balls away from the player
i love the 18 by 20 string pattern, but i like 16 by 20 also because im a flat hitter, but with the extra spin it rocks
there great for kick serves too
so im just asking which racket would best fit for a person who is an all courter, likes alot of control with power, likes to serve bombs, aces and kick serves, and will string it with 55 lb of tecnifibre string
please help guys
i lookin gat the head prestige mid cause it seems awesome and drak did a great review on the racket, but there others look great too which one

Applesauceman
03-12-2009, 08:18 AM
I've used the Diablo Mid for several years...never had one break, not sure where you heard that con.

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I've used the Diablo Mid for several years...never had one break, not sure where you heard that con.

mmm
i guess i heard it from post and friends
but thats good
how does it play though

fuzz nation
03-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Personally, I've noodled with enough different frames to have learned that the string pattern isn't too much of a determining factor of a racquet's performance. Just saying that you shouldn't assume too much when you see either a dense or an open pattern.

I don't have much experience with any of the frames you're considering, but if you let our pals know what you're using now, they'll probably have some better comparative guidance to offer. Get beyond your assumptions concerning the KPS - if it's the best frame for you, the popularity contest is irrelevant, right?

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Personally, I've noodled with enough different frames to have learned that the string pattern isn't too much of a determining factor of a racquet's performance. Just saying that you shouldn't assume too much when you see either a dense or an open pattern.

I don't have much experience with any of the frames you're considering, but if you let our pals know what you're using now, they'll probably have some better comparative guidance to offer. Get beyond your assumptions concerning the KPS - if it's the best frame for you, the popularity contest is irrelevant, right?

Really?
string patterns arn't a determining factor
nice that narrows it down ^_^
thanks man i guess popularity should never be a factor for buying a racket
though the kps demo was sweet, i didn't really like the extra power that it provided
thogh maybe if i practice with it more
i could make it to my deadly wepon
ill demo it again
but 93 sinches rock too
and is headsize a factor
also what about beamwith
that can get me also

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
hey has anyone hit with the technifibre rackets
they look kinda cool

furyoku_tennis
03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
which ones? are you talking about the vo2?

Tennis_dude ^_^
03-12-2009, 11:34 AM
which ones? are you talking about the vo2?

yeah the new ones are they awesome
or bad

furyoku_tennis
03-12-2009, 05:04 PM
there have been some mixed reviews from people. some are saying the pre vo2 was better. i've hit with the 325 regular and xl and they both play pretty well. a bit light, but very maneuverable and solid.